August 10, 2010 Commerzbank Arena, Frankfurt DE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
my tickets have been dispatched. this had better be worth 40 euros! :panic:

Same here! :D The Hannover tickets, that is. Pity the tracking number they gave me doesn't work, ah well.

:panic::love::panic:

And I love the guy because he looks like Cori's gif of OHNOEZ. It makes me laugh so badly every time I see it.

:panic: Wow, that's brilliant! How did they manage to do that??

I tried to get my tracking number to work but the shipment they used isn't in the list to select. :doh:

:laugh: i'd love to know. 40 euros just doesn't buy you the quality of shipping it used to. so far they've made it from bremen to munich.

at this rate they'll make it to auckland in time for me to need my parents to forward them on to me!

Well that's not too bad. :lol: At least you didn't have to wait 5 hours for confirmation of your payment for these tickets. Then again, shipping from Belgium is only 2,50€.

I think I'd rather pay something in between and have a good payment system with decent shipping. :hmm:

aww! i remember the colour break up here, but i don't remember any tv ads from it.
lucky! i don't believe we even got the promo. :grumpy:

i found separate videos for orange and blue promoting their varieties but i figured this was better as it showed everyone. :lol:

though sadly now orange is no longer crispy, he's just orange. :sigh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom