Atlanta - Georgia Dome 06 Oct 2009

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That was amazing.

Just got home-a day later- from my first U2 concert and I expected it to be amazing but I never expected that! IT WAS THE BEST NIGHT OF MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!! I got there around 2:30 for the GA line and met a bunch of really wonderful people! As I mentioned a hundred times before I was alone for most of the line so I wasn't really looking forward to that but everyone around me made it so fun! Everyone was really nice about letting my friend join me around 4:30 too so that was wonderful! We ended up in the inner circle about one row back from the stage!!! I looked at the pictures of the stage before I went but until you actually see it there's no way to understand! I didn't know about the moving walkway/bridges and they ended up right to the left of me and I was standing directly next to the girl who was pulled on stage! She was incredibly nice by the way- gave my friend some pills before the show to help her headache. By the end of the show some people left early (WHY ANYONE WOULD LEAVE EARLY IS BEYOND ME!!) so I ended up against the rail for the encores. I am definitely going to be at every U2 show I can make it to in the future from now on!!

Thanks so much to everyone on here for helping me get ready for this! I'll def be a regular on here from now on!!

Hey man, it's Chris from the line. Dan and I were wondering how you guys made out. Glad to know you got into the Bono Balls section lol.

Hi Chris! This is Christa from Los Angeles. We looked for you and Dan at the show. Did you get on the outer rail as you wanted? Heather and I ended up on the inner rail right in front of The Edge. We were in such a fun section surrounded by a bunch of Muse fans. LOL! It was great! The 6am lineup was completely worth it. Thank you again for saving our spot and carrying our raft for us while we retrieved our tickets from the hotel. Was so great to meet such wonderful people in line. This was truely the best GA experience ever!

It was truly an amazing night all around, one of the best nights of my life U2 Rocks!!, the crowd down around me in the circle was awesome very nice fans!! the atmosphere, just everything came together beautifully:)!! i hope i get to see U2 and fans again soon,very special night:)

It really was an amazing show. I loved it. I go on Youtube and watch people's videos, and I am still blown away.. SO much fun.. Iris it was good talking to you again. We need to do an Atlanta Beer get together

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom