3 August - Veltins-Arena, Gelsenkirchen

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It feels so strange that I don't need to pack and travel across the country lol!

There will be light rain, high: 21°, low 14° on monday. we'll see...

Only two nights fellas :happydance:

What, rain AGAIN? :doh:

We're having 34 degrees all the time, why is it always raining in Germany?

I think it has been raining for almost every concert of the tour so far :lol: U2 have great luck with their touring weather.

OK, maybe it's good they're closing the roof after all.

We have like 20-25° Silvia :lol: !
They said all the time that it'll rain during the week, but it didn't. So I think maybe we are in luck and it won't rain on monday too.

I like those temperatures, I hate it when it's so hot.

But I'm really getting tired of always having rain.

Well maybe you're right and it won't rain after all.

Planned Flash Mob: Singing All I want is you and holding up sparklers.

:uhoh:

I hope no one sets my hair on fire. I hate those sparklers. Even on the Christmas tree :grumpy:

Sparklers on a dry Christmas tree, yeah!

We can try. Maybe it works out. Though I won't buy any sparklers. :D

Flashmob and U2 concert :lol: :crack:

that does not work...I was so scared that no one knows the lyrics when Bono let the audience sing the first verse of I still haven't...in berlin. *lol*
there's really no fun when only a few people would sing along.

U2gigs and U2forum.de have new pictures from the arena up, apparently someone went into the arena and took some pictures:

Ping.fm / Uploaded Image from u2gigs

The "tower" isn't up yet, only the claw itself, but the roof is closed and they are using black sheets to make the sound better, just like they did in Amsterdam. Should also make the venue darker when the show starts. GA seems smaller than in most other stadiums, even though the arena for about 73 000 people.

The only thing that pisses me off is that video cube, it won't come down. No problem for GA people, but some people in the stands will have a not so good view because of it and it's ugly hanging there in front of the claw. :angry:

Really the GA looks smaller? For me it looks the same...anyway, I hope we all get a good spot.

Have a safe journey everyone! See you on monday! :wave:

I'm in Gelsenkirchen now, the weather is very wet, U2 must be around :)

But it's warmer than Gothenburg thankfully.

Anybody gonna be around tonight for a beer or two ...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom