2011 Rescheduled North American Tour Dates Announced

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LOS ANGELES, July 13 /PRNewswire/ -- Live

Tickets for the previously scheduled performances will be honored at the door. Tickets for the rescheduled performances will be available at Concert Tickets and Concert Tour Dates | Official Live Nation Site and all usual outlets. Refunds if required available at point of purchase.

Additional dates and cities to be confirmed.For complete tour and ticket information, fan club memberships, merchandise and more, visit: U2.com > Welcome

:applaud:

:hmm:

Fantastic video! Brought a right big smile to my face!

"Rebuilt by German engineering" :)

I am excited by the 'additional dates and cities to be confirmed'

Definitely expecting a new release before these additional shows now :hyper:

Leaves Friday and perhaps even Saturday night open at Glastonbury (I think Saturday night is the best night to headline) - huge gap beforehand too.

I still doubt they do it in 2011, but it's nice that its still a possibility.

And there is NO WAY they'll want it known before it's been sold out. They (Glastonbury) will nakedly lie about it if they have to. It would be an absolute disaster if it were swamped by U2 fans. I would think there's a chance the festival organisers themselves would want to deliberately put U2 off till 2013 just to let the scent go cold.

Hooray! I was feeling blue about NOT seeing the boys last night in Philly so this brought a smile to my face this morning. And, the rescheduled date works for our schedule!! Now I just have to be patient for 366 more days!

With such a long time between when U2 were last in North America, and the rescheduled dates, there is probably going to be more demand to see them which would mean more added dates!

Surprised noone caught this: Canada will have 2 claws that week!!

1 Claw will do Chicago while the other is being set up in MTL. After that show that Claw heads to Toronto. They play the 8th and 9th in MTL and then the 11th in Toronto. During Toronto show MTL claw heads to whatever's after Toronto..

Or they try and do a marathon tear down and setup in under 36 hrs incl the 5 hr drive? Nah..two claws! :rockon:

Back
Top Bottom