2011 Rescheduled North American Tour Dates Announced

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I got mine too. :D The SLC one wasn't disguised in the slightest. o_O The address label (through the window) was the receipt-thing, printed on a "ticket" (just like ticketmaster does). The Montreal ones looked like phone bills though, haha. No one would think to steal those!

Let me bump this up. I have a question for people who asked for a refund from Ticketmaster: How long does it take for them to post the credit on your credit card? I got their confirmation email about refunding my account on 7/30, but up until today I have not seen the credit posted to my card yet. DataTix, however, took only 2 days since they received my ticket to post their credit.

TM's email said it can take up to 10 business days, but I really thought it was going to take half the time of that. At what point should I be worried that I haven't received my refund yet? :huh:

I received my credit two days after I received the confirmation email from Ticketmaster. You should follow-up with them. I've received two other refunds from them recently, and it has never taken more than three days before the credit showed up on my credit card.

Okay, here we go...

So MLB released the 2011 schedule earlier this week, and whaddaya know, the Boston Red Sox are on the road July 11-21. Hmmmm....

Back
Top Bottom