2010 Leg Announcement on u2.com now - TOUR DATES - Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sicy

Sizzlin' Sicilian
Staff member
Discuss the tour dates here.

Continued from previous thread:
http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f308/2010-leg-announcement-on-u2-com-now-tour-dates-201750.html

6 June, 2010 Anaheim CA US Angel Stadium
12 June, 2010 Denver CO US Invesco Field
16 June, 2010 Oakland CA US Oakland Coliseum
20 June, 2010 Seattle WA US Qwest Field
23 June, 2010 Edmonton CA Commonwealth Stadium
30 June, 2010 East Lansing MI US Spartan Stadium
3 July, 2010 Toronto ON CA Rogers Centre
6 July, 2010 Chicago IL US Soldier Field
9 July, 2010 Miami FL US Land Shark Stadium
12 July, 2010 Philadelphia PA US Lincoln Financial Field
16 July, 2010 Montreal QC CA Venue
19 July, 2010 New York NY US New Meadowlands Stadium

10 August, 2010 Commerzbank Arena Frankfurt DE
12 August, 2010 AWD Stadium Hannover DE
15 August, 2010 Stadium Horsens DK
16 August, 2010 Stadium Horsens DK
20 August, 2010 Olympic Stadium Helsinki FI
21 August, 2010 Olympic Stadium Helsinki FI
25 August, 2010 Luzhniki Moscow RU
30 August, 2010 Ernst Happel Stadium Vienna AT
3 September, 2010 Olympic Stadium Athens GR
6 September, 2010 Ataturk Olympic Stadium Istanbul TR
15 September, 2010 Olympic Stadium Munich DE
18 September, 2010 Stade De France Paris FR
22 September, 2010 K. Boudewijnstadion Brussels BE
23 September, 2010 Brussels BE Stade Roi Boudoin
29 September, 2010 Olympic Stadium Seville ES
2 October, 2010 Stadium Coimbra PT
3 October, 2010 Coimbra PT Estadio Cidade Coimbra

Maybe he's including the Canada ones. For some reason I thought the abbreviation for Canada was CN not CA.

6 June, 2010 Anaheim CA US Angel Stadium
12 June, 2010 Denver CO US Invesco Field
16 June, 2010 Oakland CA US Oakland Coliseum
20 June, 2010 Seattle WA US Qwest Field
23 June, 2010 Edmonton CA Commonwealth Stadium
30 June, 2010 East Lansing MI US Spartan Stadium
3 July, 2010 Toronto ON CA Rogers Centre
6 July, 2010 Chicago IL US Soldier Field
9 July, 2010 Miami FL US Land Shark Stadium
12 July, 2010 Philadelphia PA US Lincoln Financial Field
16 July, 2010 Montreal QC CA Venue
19 July, 2010 New York NY US New Meadowlands Stadium
I'm definitely up for Chicago and East Lansing, but I hope a show in Ohio and/or St Louis gets added too! I could also live with a show in New Orleans, Austin, or San Antonio.

Maoil's predicted list in the Part One thread has San Diego, Anaheim x 2 and Oakland x 2

I'm definitely up for Chicago and East Lansing, but I hope a show in Ohio and/or St Louis gets added too! I could also live with a show in New Orleans, Austin, or San Antonio.

Definatley up for Chicago again, East Lansing only a little over a 3 hour drive Philly is one of them too. Was hoping for a show here in Ohio, but just thankful there will be at least a show or two to go to being it is summer. Maybe more dates will still be added. We can keep our fingers crossed.

Maoil,

5 California shows?

Really???

Well, it is the largest state in the country according to population and they only got ONE show that soldout in 6 hours on the current leg of the tour. It will probably be more like 4 shows than 5. 5 is the maximum possible.

Oakland stadium and Angel stadium are smaller venues than places like the Rose Bowl, Candle Stick Park or Memorial Coliseum. Playing the smaller stadiums allows them to add more shows.

I think the San Diego show is unlikely, but still technically possible.

I was just thinking about how there's no Gillette, and got off the phone with my dad (who is a big fan, and saw them way up at the Sept 20th show there). To be honest, I'm not surprised at all they're not playing there.... I mean, it's shocking that there's NOTHING in NE, but for anyone who was at those Gillette shows, you know how getting out was. And apparently the sound for my parents way up was really terrible. I don't know if this is a legitimate factor in why they're not playing there, but who knows. It could be. I know a lot of people on here were upset, and I sent a nasty review to Gillette so.... huh.

Wow, I've spent my whole morning thinking about U2 dates, and stayed up 'til 3am watching that live broadcast. Now I'll be late to my class's screening of 'Carrie'. :lol: :crack:

Only 12 more US dates? Hmm, I think they'll announce more shows...
Yeah, I think it's pretty much a 100% guarantee that they'll announce more US shows!

It's not even 12 US dates, it's just 9 US dates (plus 3 in Canada). There's no way in hell they're only doing 9 venues in the good ol' U S and A.

Still holding out for a Boston or Hartford date on July 14th... Or maybe end in Boston after the NJ dates

Me too.......... if Toronto, Philly get shows then I dont see why Boston doesnt!!! I really hope they arent skipping it bc of the Gillette traffic issues. I mean, come on-- Id rather have a show than no show. If it bc the second night didnt sell out...adding one date would def sell out!

I dont see much room for show additions especially on the east coast....... mb between philly and montreal... or after NY/NJ---- what are those chances??? they could close in Boston--- NOW THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!! lol

I'm crossing my fingers for a DC/Baltimore addition somewhere in the mix
Me too. That'd be great. A great excuse for me to get back to that area, since I love it so much! :heart:

But really, it seems odd to announce that many European dates and so comparatively few North America dates. I feel sure that there will be more added.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom