2010 Leg Announcement on u2.com now - TOUR DATES

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If they actually do play Green Bay as was the rumor, I'd combine that show with a trip home.

If the show in Minneapolis is around the same time, I'd strongly consider going to that one as well, since it's only 3 hours away from my hometown.

I'd really love to go see the show at Olympic Stadium in Athens, :drool:.

We'll see, I'll probably have to stick with summer NA shows for next year.

Im determined one way or another that I will see an overseas show next summer! Torn between Germany,Athens,and Paris. Of course if Rome happens it could very well change my mind about the other places lol.

I hope they announce any UK/Ireland dates before the Paris tickets go on sale cos if they aren't coming to the UK then I'll try and get tickets for Paris.

I'm hoping they announce 2010 North American dates before the Rose Bowl ticket drop.

I may bypass the Rose Bowl show in October if they are going to play a decent California venue in 2010.

I'm still holding out hope for Stanford Stadium, but, assuming they go to Oakland, I would probably buy tickets to a show at Petco Park or Angel Stadium.

Am seriously considering Germany, I'd love to go back. :hmm:

Is anyone else besides me and BonosBaby12?

Depends, if I'm at the same school I am now, there's no way I can do any of these shows, but I might fly the coop to Prague next fall, in which case I'd hit up as many Euro dates as I could.

Athens is beautiful and I'm thinking about visiting it again. Olympic Stadium - that'll be epic. :drool:

And I'd like Australia/New Zealand/Japan/etc. people to get some shows.

Im determined one way or another that I will see an overseas show next summer! Torn between Germany,Athens,and Paris. Of course if Rome happens it could very well change my mind about the other places lol.

Am seriously considering Germany, I'd love to go back. :hmm:

Is anyone else besides me and BonosBaby12?

My wife is super-eager to go back to NZ, so a U2 show would be a natural. I'd love to hit Istanbul and Athens, but it would be for less than a week, and the area deserves more time than that.

Mark

I'm thinking about Athens and possibly Paris. My Dad lives near Athens. Do it Shannon. :hyper:;)

Hearing that you may go to Athens makes it even more enticing for me :sexywink: Have always wanted to visit Greece! Finally in the position to travel and damnit Im going to travel lol. Seeing U2 in another country would just be so unbelievable and make a dream of mine come true. Would love to meet up with those who are going overseas too!

Hearing that you may go to Athens makes it even more enticing for me :sexywink: Have always wanted to visit Greece! Finally in the position to travel and damnit Im going to travel lol. Seeing U2 in another country would just be so unbelievable and make a dream of mine come true. Would love to meet up with those who are going overseas too!

OMG! I would die to see them in Greece! My husband has family there, and our best friends just built a second home on Crete -- we were planning to take the kids there summer of 2011 -- maybe I should move it up a year! It's on my son's birthday to boot!! CRAP!!!!

Indeed, De standaard (a very reliable source) stated they could have a view in the latest Tour schedule and saw that Brussels is planned for September 22. I wonder what other shows they saw....

grrrr i need a weekend date, or one in netherlands, otherwise I am not going to make it for 2010...

My prediction based on the latest rumors:

8/06 Rome?
8/07 Rome?
8/10 Frankfurt
8/12 Hannover
8/15 Horsens

8/16 Horsens?
8/19 Helsinki?
8/20 Helsinki
?/?? ???
8/25 Moscow
8/26 Moscow?
8/30 Vienna
9/01 Zurich?
9/03 Athens
9/4or5 Athens or Istanbul?
9/06 Istanbul
9/08 Budapest?
?/?? Israel?
9/15 Munich
9/18 Paris
9/22 Brussels
?/?? Netherlands? I can always hope...
?/?? Madrid?
9/29 Seville
9/30 Seville?
10/2 Coimbra

OMG! I would die to see them in Greece! My husband has family there, and our best friends just built a second home on Crete -- we were planning to take the kids there summer of 2011 -- maybe I should move it up a year! It's on my son's birthday to boot!! CRAP!!!!

Dang, a house in Crete? That's awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom