2010 Leg Announcement on u2.com now - TOUR DATES

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
At least we all have good chances with the General on-sale. The shows don't sell out as fast, if ur on when tix go on sale, ur gonna get some

SMB

Yeah, I agree.

Having the show in Vegas on Friday...just seems like a better experience.

Then again, a Friday in Vegas is all good.

Danish media confirm only 35.000 tickets on sale for the U2 concert. U2 chose Horsens because the stage is simply too big to get into Copenhagen's "Parken", it seems. I'm betting for two concerts! :drool:

35,000 seems a very low figure - Madonna played to 85,000 there in 2006.

3 September, 2010 Olympic Stadium Athens GR

:drool:

511962406_eecc66e7d9.jpg

Ok this thread has more info.

http://community.u2.com/topic/11865

A mod said we could use our codes if we didnt use them already, but only within your subscription period, so it sounds like if your subscription expires before the tickets go on sale you wont be able to use the code and you'll have to renew.

I seem to recall that they "held over" my subscription til they relaunched u2.com. I assume that was the case for most members who would have renewed in the late fall. I think mine comes up now late winter or early spring.

And I'm in NY for the Jersey shows with some Aussie friends who
heard early 2010 for that part of the world. At this ponit all speculation except for euro dates.

Looking at the dates I'm going to guess Dublin will be the weekend either before or after Paris (assuming they will do 2-3 nights there), Wembley probably whichever weekend Dublin isn't?

I think it's pretty obvious then that U2 will play 2 shows in Denmark, especially in such a "small" venue. Hell, they could probably do 3 shows- on the 15th, 16th and 18th, before moving on to Helsinki on the 20th. I think they will probably also do a 2nd show in Helsinki, Moscow, and Coimbra. Paris is on a Saturday, so maybe they will add another Paris show on the Sunday as well? This is an unusual schedule. Doesn't look like the UK will get much attention. I have no idea how this is going to shape up.

10 August, 2010 Commerzbank Arena Frankfurt DE
- tuesday

12 August, 2010 AWD Stadium Hannover DE
- thursday

30 August, 2010 Ernst Happel Stadium Vienna AT
- monday

15 September, 2010 Olympic Stadium Munich DE
- wednesday

:hmm: No weekend dates ?

So they skipped Belgium again? Oh Them Belgian people won't be happy.
Germany is a bit further away. But I hope I can manage to go there. Any chance's that some other places like Belgium or Holland will be added?

Edit: I need to read better... NVM , don't bother to answer anymore :doh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom