U2BROTHR's U2 Experience

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Awesome experience Mark, I saw you walking around at the front of GA day 1. Good stuff!!

And I just clicked that post which had the visit to the EDGE radio station, I thought the band had some kind of policy like they have with the royal family in England. You know, travelling in separate vehicles and the like. :wink:

This is right before Bono signed Mark's book. It was on page 2 of yesterday's Globe:

U2_Bono_234442a.jpg

This is right before Bono signed Mark's book. It was on page 2 of yesterday's Globe:

U2_Bono_234442a.jpg

Man, that could of been a potentially dangerous situation. I know and pass by that area all the time. Its a pretty narrow street and you got hoards of people trying to move in. Look at the back where those guys are trying to climb up the pole. I remember at one event where a person slipped and fell to his death off a pedistrian walk/stop light pole.

Yes that was me.

Marin Tan, a good friend who works for the radio station EDGE 102.1 took the pictures. Just so happened I was part of the action that day.

Hey good for you. I am happy you got your books signed with such a unique message from Bono.

I saw you walking around the field. 2 things caught my attention, your licence plate and you had a nice smile on your face (which is something I don't much around Toronto). I wish I could see more people walking around with your kind of smile (worry free). It seems too many people have too many things on their minds, working too much and too many bills.

To come to think of it, that was probably one of the things I will probably remember most of the concert. You walking around with that smile.
:up:

I found myself in that CTV clip, when she starts walking up asking how many are from TO? A woman just to her right wearing blue gets up from her chair, and you see a head poke up for a sec between her and the next chair, that's me. My head pops up at 3: 56.

WOOHOO! I was on TV, man, I feel like Mike from Monsters. Inc!!:D

I found myself in that CTV clip, when she starts walking up asking how many are from TO? A woman just to her right wearing blue gets up from her chair, and you see a head poke up for a sec between her and the next chair, that's me. My head pops up at 3: 56.

WOOHOO! I was on TV, man, I feel like Mike from Monsters. Inc!!:D

Cool! That's the exact time I spotted a couple of my friends. I'm not sure where I was, I must have wandered off somewhere.

Man, that could of been a potentially dangerous situation. I know and pass by that area all the time. Its a pretty narrow street and you got hoards of people trying to move in. Look at the back where those guys are trying to climb up the pole. I remember at one event where a person slipped and fell to his death off a pedistrian walk/stop light pole.

Potentially yes...but believe me...it was pretty tame. I've in in worse mobs around celebs.

U2_Bono_234442a.jpg

You know, for all the talk of Pleba girls, does anyone else notice that most of the fans in this picture are male?

:hmm:

Back
Top Bottom