September 29, 2009, Fedex Field

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think it was during New Year's Day, Bono dragged Phil (his stage assistant) across to the mic behind him to start his fast hand clappy bit after Edge's solo. It was quite comical really!

Another funny moment happened a bit after Bono gave the kid his glasses. When he got back to the main stage he announced that he would be needing new ones. Phil was already coming out with them. Bono gave a BIG smile, patted him on the back then gave him a hug. Like he was thinking, wow, now THATS great service. :cute:

the write up on u2.com said something about a new bono jacket tonight and a red strap? (im think guitar strap)

anyone know of this, or have pictures?

Awesome time in DC

This was my second show ever and I thought it was great. It did seem a little shorter than I expected and we left during that last song. U2 puts on an incredible show. I am taking my 5 year old son to see them in ATL next week, he loves them, just like his daddy. I had section 138 in DC, but we will be a little higher in ATL, but not the cheap cheap seats. U2 is an amazing band, I have been listening to them since HS. Very inspirational.

I also just found out that my neighbor's boss at a very large investment firm handles some of Bono's investments! She is going to try and get me a possible meet and greet at a concert soon. It probably won't happen, but I can always dream!

Maybe see some of you all in ATL!!

Very good show last night. I was disappointed with the crowd during UF. I loved it but the younger crowd didn't know the song.

Hey! I am 19 and I was SO freaking excited to hear UF, my mom looked at me like a loon, but then I was disappointed with lack of lyrics during UF, I sang them and he didn't...

I just completed the survey from Live Nation about FedEx Field. I complained about them letting the VIPs in first

Long line at guest relations

Anybody ever figure out why 300 people were waiting in line for guest relations? It was a mob scene.

Back
Top Bottom