September 20, 2009 - Gilette Stadium Foxboro - Massachusetts

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Tryin Again:

IMG_0458.jpg

It was nice to meet you, too. Have a great time at the Tampa show!

Hey Nelle. Are you the lady whose boyfriend was a meteorologist?

If so, It was wonderful to meet you both. I'm the guy who lives in Miami and works in Chicago. You got 2 very special U2 shows in Foxborough and I know you must have had a fantastic time.
I will never go to Foxborough again for a gig after that transit disaster that is Gillette Stadium but maybe they'll play somewhere else next year and I'll meet up with you guys again.

Mellow, I must have missed you somehow. I met everyone at the meetup but you! I was the girl in the purple shirt sucking down mai tais. :drunk: :lol:

Are you the girl next to the tall guy in the yellow? On the rail again? haha. Have you ever not been on the rail? I couldn't do that everyday for hours on end. I'd get jaded lol. I really wanna try GA next year though. Just once to see how I like it and if I can handle it. For this show, I had seats in the first row of the second level near the back. Great seats. Could see everything really well and was closer than I thought I'd be.

SMB

I dunno if I'd ever wanna be that close to the stage. It looks way to high to see much. If I was ever in the pit, I'd aim for the back rail along the catwalk

SMB

If I go to any shows next leg, I'll aim for one show in the pit. But I did both nights on the outer rail on the pitch, Adam's side, and it was awesome. I was a little bit further down night 2 but still had a clear and perfect view of the main stage. I was able to see the claw and the screen, which obviously plays a bigger part in this tour than Vertigo.

Hey Nelle. Are you the lady whose boyfriend was a meteorologist?

If so, It was wonderful to meet you both. I'm the guy who lives in Miami and works in Chicago. You got 2 very special U2 shows in Foxborough and I know you must have had a fantastic time.
I will never go to Foxborough again for a gig after that transit disaster that is Gillette Stadium but maybe they'll play somewhere else next year and I'll meet up with you guys again.
It was great meeting you too. I only made it to 9/20, but I'm really hoping they come back around in '10 (hopefully at a better venue.) Are you going to the Tampa show?

I think so. Were you at the bar? I was the girl w/ black hair drinking Guinness. (Sorry- I'm still having trouble w/ the screen-name-to-actual-person conversion :)!)

Yes, I was at the bar w JesseU2.

The next day in the GA line you asked me if you could use my car to store some of your items.

Here's a photo before Foxboro 2 w me, Jesseu2 and Dr.Who (john)

000_0036.jpg

Nelle, I met you as well. I remember being confused because you were asking everyone's names and I thought you were just a random customer. :lol: Also saw you and your s.o. in the GA line. Was great meeting you! :)

I guess I did miss you. Sorry I didn't get to meet you. How were those MAi tais???

Were you wearing a green jersey? And were you the one who gave Cathal your 9/21 GA's? If so, then I may have said hello to you and chatted with you briefly. Very nice of you to do that for him. :) Because he had the GA's, he gave his balcony seats to a friend of mine for that night for free. She and her sister were thrilled and loved the show.

Yes, I was at the bar w JesseU2.

The next day in the GA line you asked me if you could use my car to store some of your items.

Here's a photo before Foxboro 2 w me, Jesseu2 and Dr.Who (john)

000_0036.jpg
That's right. Thanks so much for letting me stow my stuff in your car. Where did you guys end up during the show? I managed to get a spot right in front of the stage and just to the left. Pretty exciting for my first show. I am dying to find out if they're coming back through here on the next leg because I had such an amazing time.

That's right. Thanks so much for letting me stow my stuff in your car. Where did you guys end up during the show? I managed to get a spot right in front of the stage and just to the left. Pretty exciting for my first show. I am dying to find out if they're coming back through here on the next leg because I had such an amazing time.

Nelle,

Cool.
On your night Jesse was close to you right at center mic on the rail. I hung back on the outter rail slightly on Edge's side.

Bono did call out to Jesse and thanked him for coming to the show towards the end during Ultra Violet.

Jesse went nuts-good stuff.

The next night we were center mic up front together.

Good times.

<>

PS:

This is the vid on youtube we chatted about:

YouTube - U2 Memories, friends and family..

Vip

Had an awesome time at both concerts in boston worth the money coming from New Zealand!!!
But whats with the vip special gift being a tiolet bag!!!! could have at least had something in it!!! Paid $565 ($1000NZ)for ticket, pre concert drink, cold buffet:crack:, and good seats. Not happy about the tiolet bag!!!
Wont be doing the vip thing when they come to NZ was expecting so much more!!!

Nelle, I met you as well. I remember being confused because you were asking everyone's names and I thought you were just a random customer. :lol: Also saw you and your s.o. in the GA line. Was great meeting you! :)
It was great meeting you too. How was 9/21?

Back
Top Bottom