September 16, 2009 - Rogers Centre Toronto - Canada

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I didn't take many pictures, and of what I did take, there weren't that many decent ones.

DSC02402.jpg

DSC02403.jpg

DSC02398.jpg

DSC02407.jpg

DSC02417.jpg

I got MUCH better pictures (and more of them) last tour. Bono wouldn't turn around at the right times (and when he did, I cut off his head, heh), and we left the good camera home and brought the crappy one. :der:

I think outside rail is definitely a better spot for pictures this tour. Live and learn.

Flaming C I love your shots! Especially the one thru the cam lens. Awesome!

My wife took that photo. I thought it was a great shot as well.

I'll let her know that you like that one. She also took the photo of Adam and Edge in the blue light, which I thought was an excellent picture.

DVD quality is pretty good - sourced from my son's HD camera. The sound is muddied when it gets loud, but still a great souvenir of the show. I'm hoping someone will sync it with better sound sometime.

It was recorded in section 524a (centre on, upper deck), so the shot is mostly the full claw, lightshow, e.t.c.

Does anyone remember Snow Patrol's setlist for Toronto?

This is the setlist they were playing for the US shows:
# If There's A Rocket Tie Me To It
# Chocolate
# Hands Open
# Shut Your Eyes
# Run
# Chasing Cars
# Crack The Shutters
# Open Your Eyes
# You're All I Have

I do see that there are 4 photos there from you. Those are the only photos for that show there.

Put some pictures in our gallery, folks! Anything about this show is like crack for me!! Upload 1 or 2 at a time if you need to.

Back
Top Bottom