September 16, 2009 - Rogers Centre Toronto - Canada

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I took pics first night and some vids the second night. I recorded one full song cause my friend loved that performance. Usually, during the recording I had one hand in the area and was singing, I can multitask.:wink:

Night one pics coming soon......

Here is a sample

DSC05252.jpg

DSC05206.jpg

DSC05222.jpg

DSC05224.jpg

I have one question were people who bought redzone tickets allowed in regular GA?
I saw a lot of redzone wrist bands in the pit, and for some reason it just added to the frustration of waiting longer to get inside on Wednesday and all the beer run traffic going by me. :reject:

I also agree the band was 'A' game that night but some areas of the 'Pit' crowd were flat and not interested.

I was dead centre on the back rail in the pit. It was hopping where I was. I'm also thrilled that since I didn't bring a cam in that I happen to be in a few shots here and on youtube. Helps with the memories.

Wow, great pics Trevster2K :yes:

Thanks, I saw you there in the lineup with a bunch of other folks. I think it was you. You looked familiar based on the photo on your profile but I was too shy to say hello cause I wasn't sure if it was you. You were about 30 people behind me in line, maybe 150ish in number.

Great pics too, Mark!!

I was the guy wandering around in the white t-shirt with EASILY DISTRACTED on it.

Thanks, I saw you there in the lineup with a bunch of other folks. I think it was you. You looked familiar based on the photo on your profile but I was too shy to say hello cause I wasn't sure if it was you. You were about 30 people behind me in line, maybe 150ish in number.

Great pics too, Mark!!

I was the guy wandering around in the white t-shirt with EASILY DISTRACTED on it.

Really? Do you think you saw me Day 1 or Day 2 because I had seats for the latter. For day 1, yeah, I was kind of around #150 :shifty:

Really? Do you think you saw me Day 1 or Day 2 because I had seats for the latter. For day 1, yeah, I was kind of around #150 :shifty:

Day 1, you were sitting against a railing, one row behind me in the GA line. I missed meeting a few Ints who I saw but didn't talk to cause I didn't know who they where. I introduced a couple of Interferencers to each other and met VintagePunk, Bomac and elevatedU2fan.

Day 1, you were sitting against a railing, one row behind me in the GA line. I missed meeting a few Ints who I saw but didn't talk to cause I didn't know who they where. I introduced a couple of Interferencers to each other and met VintagePunk, Bomac and elevatedU2fan.

Yep, I was on a chair against the railing (incidentally, sitting right beside elevatedU2fan). You should have said hi! :yes:

We also took a shot of Squirrely McSquirrel in his new t-shirt:
canadiancrasher2.jpg

It was so-oo nice to finally meet you, Squirrely :love:

OK here's my 2 cents. Made the trip from DaBuff (Buffalo, NY) with the wife & kids (Daughter 13 son 12). Stayed in Chinatown and walked to the show. Knew our seats were in the nosebleeds, but then realized we were in the LAST ROW, talk about nosebleeds! However we were directly across from the "front" of the stage and had a fantastic view of the CN Tower as well. The stage is immense and the video screen so large it felt like we were in GA. This was the kids 1st time seeing U2 the wifes 2nd and my 4th. My section was hopping from the moment the Space Oddity countdown began, but I did notice that some (many?) in the crowd seemed rather subdued. The sound was fantastic, setlist was OK (was hoping for one classic ala gloria, electric co etc). I thought the band themselves were kind of flat and unengaged although the more I play it back in my head it may have been more because of the distance and enormity of the stadium rather than the actual lack of interaction. The lighting effects of the CN tower were absolutely a highlight it made you feel as if U2 OWNED the city for that night. All in all a wonderful show in a wonderful city. Can only hope they bring the show to Buffalo on the next leg, it's about time we had a show at the Ralph again

This must be the 'post-Jack-ASStors run' shot, given that I managed some semblance of a smirk. Good god, I was freakin hungry!

And isn't that Mike on that red thing that Mia is holding? ;)

That is indeed the Douche™ on Mia's phone.

Back
Top Bottom