September 13 - Chicago Soldier Field

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm SOOOO behind and trying to catch up on Blue Crack, but here are overhead shots for you GA folks to be able to see yourselves from 2nd night:

GASept13.jpg

Soundboard
GASept13SB.jpg

Mark (we were in front of the soundboard for 1st night)

I'm SOOOO behind and trying to catch up on Blue Crack, but here are overhead shots for you GA folks to be able to see yourselves from 2nd night:

GASept13.jpg

Soundboard
GASept13SB.jpg

Mark (we were in front of the soundboard for 1st night)

where the shot of the people between those two photos!

kramwest1, Do you have that first pic any bigger?

if so can you send to chrisedge at yahoo?

^^Mark - Thanks for posting those pics!

Great perspective! Nice that you caught the soundboard, been looking for a shot of it.

Soundboard is really looking and sounding like a great spot to take it all in.

Great pics and thanks for the videos Dan! It's nice to see that they let people in in groups instead of all at once.. :crack:

I bought one too. Anybody know why they wouldn't let us keep the caps for the water bottles? It was a little frustrating because I felt like I had to down the whole bottle right away.

psst, just bring in a water bottle cap separately. most are pretty standard and then you don't have to chug the whole thing.

Looking for chris from minnesota

Hey ... I'm looking for Chris from Minnesota ... met you at the Chicago Sunday show ... you had Larry's drum head ... please send me a message if you get this ...

peace and love!

does anyone have a video inside GA before the concert started? i know there are a few videos of the inside when people are loading in but they are all before i went in the pit/stadium

Can we all go back to Chicago and do the concerts again? I don't think I can wait until Vegas.

:(

Plus, I want another chance to meet the people I didn't get to meet!

Can we all go back to Chicago and do the concerts again? I don't think I can wait until Vegas.

i agree 1,000%

moser - it was a GREAT location!

-dan

Aw me too! I thought that this morning when I got up for work...it was just a week ago that I left...:(
I have to wait until the next leg...poopy. :(

So Sunday was so more relaxed than Saturday...got there around 5ish....hung out at the "tailgate" played some beanbags. Saw some Interference peps before hand...(thanks guys...I'm broke now..it's all your fault..jk).
I went with my friend (pratcially sister) and had so much more fun the 2nd night! I was able to move and dance and have a good time. It was so packed in GA....however...I will definatly do GA the next time around...I have to get my mom in there!
We were behind the stage three rows up...if we had been on the other side we would have had an excellent view of them coming out of the tunnel...oh well...I got to see The Edge!! I only saw him once Saturday while he sprinted by during Crazy tonight...he rocked out on End of the World at the back of the stage and I was so happy! :hyper:
Unfortunatly we had to leave right before Sunday Bloody Sunday...we had to catch the last Metra out....I really wanted my friend to see Ultraviolet...(not to mention I wanted to see it again).
Seeing U2 two nights in a row really spoils you....I'm so anxious to go again!

Back
Top Bottom