October 3, 2009 - Raleigh - North Carolina

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:DThank you Velvet.....Im sure it will my freinds in North Carolina are brilliant hosts....:Dwe are going to Chicago for few days as well ..was originally going for concert ....:sad:but decided just to go anyway!:DI just :heart:NC.....no disrespect to other patrs/citys in America but im glad my first trip was to the South!:D:D

:up: ^ Makes me happy to hear. Good people are everywhere - NC just seems to have a really high concentration of them. :D :heart:

:drool: Thanks for posting that, Chrisedge!! That was one of the best shows I went to! Because I went with my friends, met some more friends, AND I got a picture with Bono! :D

That's right... rub it in. Some of us were out front in a cattle call while you were around back of the stadium, hobnobbing with B!! :|

:lol: :hug:

:DI have just had the most brilliant 2 1/2 weeks ever!....stayed with freinds in Fayetteville...went to Beach for July 4th....then Chicago for a few days...met some people we were all supposed to be going to concert....:sad:..but instead went to see U23D at museum...then the 6th which was supposed to be concert....we went to see cover band Vertigo..was brilliant!!!!!:D:D:D..then back to Fayetteville and up to mountains!!!!!!..I just :heart::heart:North Carolina!!!!!!:heart::heart:..roll oan next yr!!!!!!!....:heart::heart::D

:D:Dforgot to say had the most brilliant July 4th!!!!!!!!..yeeze sure know how to party!!!!!!!:applaud::applaud::up:

Which beach did your friends take you to? I live about 20 minutes from Wrightsville & Carolina Beaches. Matter of fact, I was on the north end of Carolina Beach on July 3rd... it was the most crowded I've ever seen, but the people were great! :up:

Love the Linville area. Truth be told, I love any NC mountain location - they're all beautiful to me. :D Next time you get a chance to go to Carolina Beach, let me know. I'd be happy to come out on the beach & meet you! :wave:

Back
Top Bottom