October 25 - Rose Bowl, Los Angeles

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Who's this...:scratch:

KafRosebowl.jpg

From the LA Times U2/Rosebowl photo gallery...

PHOTOS: U2's 360 Tour: Live at the Rose Bowl - latimes.com

I forgot her name...met her in Raleigh!

8223_293987145446_512545446_9101950_4822965_n.jpg

we soon heard Carlos yelling our names from an outer rail spot on Edge's side. We ran over there and he claimed he was my dad so we could get the rail with him :lol: :hug:.

Early in the day we found out that you & your Mom were further back in the line & the day before numbers were not honored I actually posted this idea after seeing a picture of Carlos from Vegas FRONT ROW !!!!! Glad it worked out for U2 & PaPa Carlos:hug:

I SEE KAFRUN:ohmy:

BTW Plate Lady is :drool:

Too funny Martha, I forgot about Andy Summers and Steve Perry! There were the first two we saw...I took the same pic of Andy too!

I had such a wonderful time last night! Loved every minute of it. Though I thought the version of I Know I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight was a little weird (I have kept myself a little bit in the dark, so I didn't know exactly what they were playing or how they were playing it). I mean the beat was cool, but it felt weird for the song. I'm kind torn between liking that and not liking it.

My boy and I were impressed with how close we were. We were sitting on the west side of the stadium in the lower red-colored seats. However, I don't think I would have wanted to be sitting in the very last row of seats because I think the people walking back and forth in the path between those seats and GA would have been distracting. Still, our spot was good, and gave me a chance to do some celeb sighting.

All, in all we had a great time. U2 spoils everyone rotten!:D

Who's this...:scratch:

KafRosebowl.jpg

From the LA Times U2/Rosebowl photo gallery...

PHOTOS: U2's 360 Tour: Live at the Rose Bowl - latimes.com
:lol: That would be an awesome pic if my eyes were open. I was actually exhausted and spent a good part of the wait sitting up against the rail with my head in my hands. Everyone wanted to know if I was ok, and I said yes, just getting a little pre-show nap in, lol.

She was awesome! We chatted a bit before show. Loved that accent. Don't remember her name either.

And did anyone notice the huge number of people passing out and having to be dragged out by security? I saw at least a couple girls on our side get pulled out and a guy from the inner circle(mind you, I think he was just TANKED.), and heard of others. Kind of crazy.

Kaf, there were at least 3 people pulled out near us because they were diabetic and either passed out or didn't feel well. I know there was a husband/wife in there somewhere. :sigh:

My experience was great aside from the GA clustercrap, but that is a whole different thread.

Being that Vegas was the first U2 show ever for me, I have to say it was just slightly better for sentimental reasons. Definitely could agree that the band was more personal w/the Vegas crowd. I was outer rail for the show and loved that spot.

I had so many highlights, one non-U2, was Slash w/the BEP's - that rocked! Slash was on, the music sounded great and Fergie did a great job on vocals (w/exception of beg. of 2nd course mix-up). The rest was all U2!

I was in the inner pit in LA and I have to say from my perspective the crowd blew Vegas away! The energy and excitement was truly electric! Everyone was singing, dancing and moving! Elevation blew my mind with the pit participation! ISHFWILF, Streets and MOS brought me too tears. Ultraviolet was hot!

I loved being so close to see the interaction amongst the 4 members, catching smiles at each other, some chuckles, they seemed very comfortable and relaxed despite the filming and mass size of the venue. I could swear I saw Larry cheer Bono for remembering the MOS lyrics he forgot in Vegas and probably everywhere else, lol.

I thought Bono was on all night, I really could feel his energy and his effort to get the crowd going. I was moved at the end when I could see his humbleness as he looked onto the sea of people that were singing along to MOS, I could see him holding back emotion, very, very moving for me.

Great experience! I also have to say that another HUGE highlight was the people, the INTERFERENCE people that I was honored to meet and hang with. You all are beyond what I imagined! The instant feeling of knowing someone and comfort, was awesome! I spent 4 incredible days with great people and a great band! Thanks you guys!

:heart:
nic

Nic, my sentiments exactly. It was the people who made the whole experience for me :)

Kaf, there were at least 3 people pulled out near us because they were diabetic and either passed out or didn't feel well. I know there was a husband/wife in there somewhere. :sigh:
At least no one got trampled during the mad dash in :crack:

Nic, my sentiments exactly. It was the people who made the whole experience for me :)

At least no one got trampled during the mad dash in :crack:

that's actually what I was afraid of when all hell broke loose just before the gate opened.

I'm sorry I didnt find you and the gang while you guys were in line. I hope you had a great time in L.A.

I didnt even get to say bye to all you guys in vegas. I need closure people! :waiting:
:wink:

Definitely my daughter!

I'm going to need the make, model and number of that camera. We've got Anaheim in eight months!

I'm sorry I didnt find you and the gang while you guys were in line. I hope you had a great time in L.A.

I didnt even get to say bye to all you guys in vegas. I need closure people! :waiting:

:hug:

I enjoyed our chat at the back of the line. Your friends seemed nice . . . and I love how they all cracked up and laughed out loud when I tapped on the back of your umbrella and said, "I recognize that laugh!" And you replied, "I only met him two days ago and he already knows my laugh!"

:lmao:

I'm going to need the make, model and number of that camera. We've got Anaheim in eight months!

I'll copy and paste what I just PMed to Sicy :wave:

Ok, just asked, it's a Kodak Z612. It's an older camera though and she said they are up to like a Z1012 now or something. She bought the newer model recently too but so far she still prefers the old one. It could just be that she's gotten to know her old camera better and isn't used to the new one yet. She said she's been fiddling around with the settings for 4 years now on that old one so she knows it well.

We should have another Vegas gathering to give everyone closure :hug: :shifty:

BTW, Ethan - PLEBA = that way >>

Pls post that Adam pic for us, kthxbai :shifty:

I never go in PLEBA, so what do I do? Do I just start a thread and put that pic in there?

And if he plays for my team, I could take your spot. :flirt:

He totally plays for your team, Lila. He's married, and I believe they have kids. Ahhhhh, but he is SO SUPER YUMMY to look at! :drool:

Can we drool over him together? :drool:
Kthxbai!

And wouldn't you love to see the reaction to that photo if you post it? :giggle:

And comet - your daughter's photos are excellent! Can she give Maddy & I a lesson? :wink:

Can we drool over him together? :drool:
Kthxbai!

And wouldn't you love to see the reaction to that photo if you post it? :giggle:

And comet - your daughter's photos are excellent! Can she give Maddy a lesson? :wink:

Sure! :) And I'm uploading a bunch more pics :shifty:

And hello WHAT picture is this? :hmm:

Back
Top Bottom