October 25 - Rose Bowl, Los Angeles

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I did introduce myself but I couldn't remember my screen name. I've been reading this board for years but have never really posted. You encouraged me to so I figured I would give you and everyone else I met a shout out.

Welcome to posting, Jmath. :wave: Stick around. Post lots. It's fun! And, when the opportunities present themselves, you meet LOTS of awesome blue crack addicts! :D

Yes, I was the guy in the white plaid shorts and back shirt. I had forgotten I gave you a bite of my dinner. It was the least I could do for stepping on your hand not to mention the numerous people you fought off from stopping in front of us. You were awesome! You're welcome for the bite.

I did introduce myself but I couldn't remember my screen name. I've been reading this board for years but have never really posted. You encouraged me to so I figured I would give you and everyone else I met a shout out.

AW!!! Thanks again, dear. It was a long day and that burrito helped me not only fight off the snobs in front of us but to dance and bounce and scream my little heart out. :hug: And "welcome" to the boards!

Yes! That would have been cool! Doing any CA shows next year?

I'm going to try Anaheim but I don't think that I can convince my girlfriend to do the GA thing. She hates the lines and standing around. But if I do end up doing the GA, it would have to be with my friend Josh who has done it several times. He did it for the Vegas & Pasadena shows. But yes, I would like to meet you guys.

see you in denver and seattle :wave:

-dan

:lol:

I really wanted to try for Seattle because I've been wanting to see that city for years and years, and still haven't been. But the Seattle show is on Father's Day. And it's not just any 'ol Father's Day, but it'll be the first Father's Day since my Grandpa died. So I know our whole family will be going to visit his grave at the cemetery. I don't see me blowing that off . . . even for U2.

However, Denver . . . :hmm:

:wink:

this

I was trying to describe what it was like to meet more and more ppl as we went from city to city. Walking up and down the line in LA was almost as much fun as the show itself. Having BD there to get me through Walk On, High Five-ing Dave when the dumb blondes left the pit in front of us, Lila and Maddy's brownies... it's all good, man.

:up::drool:

I love all of your pictures! The group one is great. I still miss you guys! :hug:

IMG_2289.jpg

Jeez I look terrible :sick:

Back
Top Bottom