October 20, 2009 - University of Phoenix Stadium - Arizona

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
091020U2360Phoenix300.jpg

ZOMG, RUN!

It's the disembodied, angry head of Bono!

:panic:

I've returned to the land of the computer, so will post a few pics.

091020U2360Phoenix293.jpg

091020U2360Phoenix300.jpg

So who's ready for the next leg? Who's heading where? It may just be Anaheim for me, although I'd like to do Oakland, Seattle or Denver too.

The first one up there is just a-friggin-mazing and the 2nd one? um... I'm a little scared but man, it's cool.

As far as the next leg goes, I insist you come to Oakland. End of discussion.

I've returned to the land of the computer, so will post a few pics.

Val, Paul, Christina & myself under the CLAW in RED1
091020U2360Phoenix008.jpg

So who's ready for the next leg? Who's heading where? It may just be Anaheim for me, although I'd like to do Oakland, Seattle or Denver too.

Hey Dave! It was great meeting you at the Phoenix show and the Vegas gathering. Great Red Zone pics! Mine didn't turn out nearly as well, but some of Christina's were good (I may post a couple). Hope you enjoyed the remaining shows of the tour.

I'll be at the Anaheim show most likely and probably Denver too.

Paul (azdevil74@yahoo.com)

The first one up there is just a-friggin-mazing and the 2nd one? um... I'm a little scared but man, it's cool.

As far as the next leg goes, I insist you come to Oakland. End of discussion.

yeah the disembodied, angry Bono head is a bit crazy.

Ok, Anaheim, plus I'll speak to my boss about Oakland this arvo, although mid-June will be a late start for me. I'll get an Oakland GA in the general sale tomorrow.

Anyone have pics of the guys on the ramp (outer ring) taken from in the pit? All 4 of the guys were right in front of us at one point or another and I was wondering if my friends and I showed up in any pics. :hmm:

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Man, you're easy! :lol:

Yep, you know it babe! Just can't help myself, had too much fun last time.

1 Oakland GA in the bag! Very smooth, who says general sale GA's are impossible to get.

Now I just hope I'll be in the country in mid-June 2010, & why did I choose retail pickup. Turns out the closest ticketmaster is nearly 300 miles away, in another state, bloody Idaho!

Hi there,
Just checking to see if anyone has some video - am looking for Glendale starting with Elevation and ending with Until the End of the World. I am one of the three sisters that was pulled up and we still haven't seen the whole thing. Would really appreciate anything that anyone has.

Thanks!
Jilly

Back
Top Bottom