Oct 23rd - Sam Boyd Stadium - Las Vegas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Okay - here goes

IMG_1941.jpg

Me and Carlos

IMG_1953.jpg

Me and Nicv ( :love: )

IMG_1975.jpg

Me and... the guy who looks like the guy from Lost. "I'm number I Got A Seat SUCKA!!!"

IMG_1982.jpg

Me and d.darroch

IMG_1974.jpg

Not a "me and" pic but i love this one of Nicole.

IMG_1998.jpg

Comet, BonoMot, me and WildHoney

IMG_2064.jpg

Me and Mot in our seats

:sad: they make me sad and happy.

Great memories! Thanks zooey! My fav is the now famous car ride, just makes me remember all the silliness and hilariousness that took place! Thanks Outsider for a great time in your vehicle, lol!

:cute:

My number is I got a seat sucka!! Hahahaha! zooey wins for quote of the month. In close second was her saying," I hated youfor like 6 months" lol
That night was so much fun with you guys!

Well, this is the same venue where I went to pick up my Red Zone tickets at 3PM as instructed and was asked by the person behind the counter what Red Zone tickets were and then proceeded to tell me I had to have gotten those from Ticketmaster directly.

Mind you the sign posted on the window on top of the person that asked me said "Red Zone Tickets".

Oh, and then got bodychecked by a guard while trying to get into Red Zone 2 when the doors opened who told me all Red Zone had to go to Red Zone 1 and this side was only for GA people. After a few minutes of trying to explain to him that the sign he was right under that said RZ 2 with a arrow pointing to the section said the same thing as the wristband I had on he called a supervisor to confirm what he was supposed to do. :huh:

Thank you!

My wife and I burned off all of our alcohol calories from this weekend running around the outside of Sam Boyd trying to get a straight answer on RZ ticket/entry stuff.

WTF?!?! Weren't we supposed the special children? :wink: Whatever, it was great.

RRose, sorry to have missed you in the RZ. I had hoped we might get a little more face time from the guys, especially Bono.

Mark

I took the city bus from the strip and back. I really HATED to but I left a few songs early to beat most of the crowd. I was kicking myself for doing it, but now I'm glad I did. I think I'm destined to never see Ultraviolet... Toronto, I passed out right when it started, on SNL they cut away from it, LV I left early. Oh well, I'll have to buy the DVD.

For those of us who don't know the peeps in the photos, could somebody supply the names?

Beverly, you passed out in Toronto??? What happened, I must've missed that. Was it because you were too close to Bono? :wink: Well, maybe you can catch UV at the East Lansing show.

IMG_1975.jpg

Me and... the guy who looks like the guy from Lost. "I'm number I Got A Seat SUCKA!!!"

So, does "Sayeed" from lost post here? I had asked earlier if anyone knew if he did or not? apparently his name is Vic? anyway...he was the best...I asked over at the zoo too

Oh, and then got bodychecked by a guard while trying to get into Red Zone 2 when the doors opened who told me all Red Zone had to go to Red Zone 1 and this side was only for GA people. After a few minutes of trying to explain to him that the sign he was right under that said RZ 2 with a arrow pointing to the section said the same thing as the wristband I had on he called a supervisor to confirm what he was supposed to do. :huh:

You sure that wasn't me who bodychecked you? :wink:

I tapped you to say hi as you quickly walked towards the stage!

Zooropafit - it's allllll coming back to me - I was a bit tipsy but the pics are helping me remember. I recall saying 'OH! You're a girl!' upon meeting you!

Only had my cell phone so most my photos came out crappy. Here's a few interesting ones though (especially the first one, which I think is hilarious):

4051711998_f362a045bc_m.jpg

4050968039_6ea1cc1755_m.jpg

I just had to lighten this up to see her face, too funny! :lol:

methan.jpg

And your wife is so cool! :heart:

memfoxw.jpg

Thank you!

My wife and I burned off all of our alcohol calories from this weekend running around the outside of Sam Boyd trying to get a straight answer on RZ ticket/entry stuff.

WTF?!?! Weren't we supposed the special children? :wink: Whatever, it was great.

RRose, sorry to have missed you in the RZ. I had hoped we might get a little more face time from the guys, especially Bono.

Mark

Yeah, sorry I missed you. After doing various RZ's I knew that we wouldn't get too much Bono time, but I was happy that Larry came our way during Crazy (sometimes he goes the other way) and then would only run by RZ 2. :wink:

I don't think it was you unless you turned into a twenty something security guard. Although when I finally got in the RZ I was so pissed, I might have bodychecked you on my way in. :wink:

Zooropafit - it's allllll coming back to me - I was a bit tipsy but the pics are helping me remember. I recall saying 'OH! You're a girl!' upon meeting you!

yep! I'll have to post our "me and..." pic. Just to make Carlos happy! :wink:

Back
Top Bottom