Oct 23rd - Sam Boyd Stadium - Las Vegas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
P1020276.jpg

This is an awesome picture!! I met you and your husband too in the GA line Kelli!! I was with the girls from Denver...Ultravioletluvv....It was nice talking with you...looks like you got a great spot! we were inner circle back rail in between Bono and Adam! thanks for posting your pictures:up:

No apologies needed! Believe me, I am the worst when it comes to remembering names or where I know them from. :hmm: :scratch:

I enjoyed meeting you, too, and meeting a lot of the Interferencers I've seen on here. I plan on posting more and not doing as much lurking. :reject:
I also recognize you from LA! You were just a little to the right of me in the circle, I think. :wave:

I recognize so many of you guys from LA and Vegas, but I didn't introduce myself. :reject:

No apologies needed! Believe me, I am the worst when it comes to remembering names or where I know them from. :hmm: :scratch:

I enjoyed meeting you, too, and meeting a lot of the Interferencers I've seen on here. I plan on posting more and not doing as much lurking. :reject:

Yay! Keep posting!

I also recognize you from LA! You were just a little to the right of me in the circle, I think. :wave:

I recognize so many of you guys from LA and Vegas, but I didn't introduce myself. :reject:

That means we were close to each other too! Any pics of you to post, hmmmm? Wish we had met! Next time around for sure!

Mads, I wanted to meet you! ESPECIALLY, since you were so kind and got me the extra Vegas GA ticket. I wish I could have thanked you in person. :)

:hug:
Aw, you're quite welcome. :hug:

No pictures of me from the show (I was solo and camera-less), but this is me:

33yoytg.jpg

I was even wearing that shirt in the GA line in LA, but I changed in my car before we went in. :lol: In Vegas you may remember me as the girl struggling to blow up a pool raft. Good times.

I'll definitely try to meet up with you guys next time around. :)

Aw, you're quite welcome. :hug:

33yoytg.jpg

I was even wearing that shirt in the GA line in LA, but I changed in my car before we went in. :lol: In Vegas you may remember me as the girl struggling to blow up a pool raft. Good times.

PPFFFFTTTT; there's always a girl struggling to blow up a pool raft. every show.

:wink:

33yoytg.jpg

You mean to tell me we were facing each other in line ALL DAY ????

Hi!! :wave:

There are a couple of videos from Vegas on Fox5 news website but I cant find Carlos or the clip of when me and a few others had a bright camera in our face just as we were about to be let in. :lol:

Video

My brother recorded 2 different news channels that night and we watched them when we got home but I didn't see any of you guys :(

Back
Top Bottom