Me & U2 360 - Collected Concert Tales

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cathalmc

Refugee
For anybody remotely interested, I've collected all the various concert tales I threw together during the 360 tour into PDF and epub files. They're grouped into seven files of each format, one file for each tour leg. There are some gaps in the chronology, as I obviously didn't go to every show, and I didn't write something for every show I did attend. But some of you may like some of it.

They're available here:

PDFs

EPUBS

For anybody remotely interested, I've collected all the various concert tales I threw together during the 360 tour into PDF and epub files. They're grouped into seven files of each format, one file for each tour leg. There are some gaps in the chronology, as I obviously didn't go to every show, and I didn't write something for every show I did attend. But some of you may like some of it.

They're available here:

PDFs

EPUBS

Great stuff Cathal! :up:

Congrats Cathal. Next tour I'm gonna make it in your next book. Next Winnipeg show, I'll have to be more passionate in our discussions over pints :)

Thanks Cathal! I was really looking forward to reading the stories from the different shows.

You got the Buenos Aires gigs down to a tee. I loved reliving the concerts through your writing. "The aguante U2 todo piola" bit really made me laugh out loud. I guess after learning that phrase, you are now an honorary Argentinian. :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom