June 4th, 2011 - Qwest Field, Seattle, WA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Are you guys all tagging yourself in the Fan Cam pic so I can see who you all are??

I guess I should be courteous and mention I'm Sarah in the green PopMart tour shirt right in front of Edge's amps, behind a guy holding both his arms way out to his sides in a big V on the front rail.

Yep. Edge's side. Zoom in to where you see a black camera that's along the rail, and you can see a little bit of my striped shirt through the bottom of the camera. That's all of me that I can see. :lol:

Haha! Love it! I totally see the stripes! Those cameras kept zooming around in front of my camera. JERKS. :sexywink:

The cameras usually weren't really in my way, but some of those security guys were.

Like, dude. Can you shift three inches one way or the other every minute or so, and at least give someone else the chance to have their view of Bono blocked?

I'm 4 people to the left of cori, in the blue Canucks jersey. :)

ETA - Orca, did you tag yourself? I can't find you. Are you in the pit, or on the outside? It's hard to see people in the pit on Edge's side, unless there's another angle that you can aim at... *hopeless when it comes to figuring this crap out* :lol:

I'm 4 people to the left of cori, in the blue Canucks jersey. :)

ETA - Orca, did you tag yourself? I can't find you. Are you in the pit, or on the outside? It's hard to see people in the pit on Edge's side, unless there's another angle that you can aim at... *hopeless when it comes to figuring this crap out* :lol:

I'm in the inner circle in front of Edge's side. I'm pretty clear and in direct view, and yes I'm tagged. Look for Sarah with a the green pop shirt. :)

I am currently trying in vain to see if I can find u2beal999 and our other friend. They are potentially wandering around in the back somewhere. Either that or they were totally off the grounds by that point in a bathroom line or something.

I'm cracking up over some of these faces. So many yawns! LOL! :D

I'm cracking up over some of these faces. So many yawns! LOL! :D

I found you too. I'm right above you on the right a little in RZ1. I'm against the rail. I have one hand up and I'm blowing a kiss with my other hand.

The winning yawn is directly above me sitting by himself in the first row of seats.

I found you too. I'm right above you on the right a little in RZ1. I'm against the rail. I have one hand up and I'm blowing a kiss with my other hand.

The winning yawn is directly above me sitting by himself in the first row of seats.

Hah! I see you and that's totally the yawn I was referring to even! LOL! :yawn:

Are you guys all tagging yourself in the Fan Cam pic so I can see who you all are??

I guess I should be courteous and mention I'm Sarah in the green PopMart tour shirt right in front of Edge's amps, behind a guy holding both his arms way out to his sides in a big V on the front rail.

I seeeeee you!

dp026.jpg

There I am, in yellow baseball cap. Really we were about 3 deep right here, but by the time people shuffled around more, we were 2nd row when the show started. (Jessica the gal I was with, is in the red next to me)

We both knew people would move around, so we carefully just inched more forward as we saw space open up.

Back
Top Bottom