June 4th, 2011 - Qwest Field, Seattle, WA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The Seattle fan cam is up! :D

U2 > FanCam

There are phantom hands blocking me!!!! :doh::angry::angry:
I guess they couldn't erase those completely.
In Denver fancam I had my camera up, and now this... :mad: How many times do I have to get rail to get a decent shot of me in the fancam?

I blew a kiss to the world from the RZ on Edge's side along the rail. haha! It worked!
LOL! I found you!!

It's so nice to see you again! And this time with the U2 show!! :) You were a couple of people away from us, I think. And it's not just you, we did have a very energetic crowd around us! :dancing:

:applaud:

Ra-what?? :lol: You're not from the East Coast, are you, Chris? :wink:

I myself have only done GA for this tour, starting in Dublin. If you've been to a GA line in Europe, the ones in the US seem like a piece of cake. :huh:

Personal ranking of my GA positions so far:
#1 - Denver, CO 5/21/11 - Outside Rail, started out at slight Edge's side, ended up being pushed towards the center. This show wins by a smidgen of points over Seattle only because it's my first show after the postponement. Nothing beats the first show! And Bono saw my sign for the first time, smiled and sang part of Beautiful Day (or maybe Elevation) in front of me. :faint:
#2 - Seattle, WA 6/4/11 - Outside Rail, dead center. Awesome experience with friends! Bono saw my sign again, and parked himself in front of us to sing the first verse of Elevation, complete with hip gyrations. That took me to the orbit! Also, I found out being dead center means my shots of Larry were obscured by Bono's mic stand most of the time. :grumpy:

So what did your sign say that made Bono stop?? :D:heart:
We got ignored by Bono on the RZ 1 side. Except MS when he was standing on the bridge.:sad:

Cori IS the camera. If you look closer, you can see the stripes. :lol:

:wink:

I blew a kiss to the world from the RZ on Edge's side along the rail. haha! It worked!

Where are you? What are you wearing? I am in RZ 1 also front spot on the rail in the corner. My brother is next to me and has the yellow hat on and IRELAND shirt. :) The stadium staff dude almost blocked us!

I found you. Never mind! Good one!!

Where are you? What are you wearing? I am in RZ 1 also front spot on the rail in the corner. My brother is next to me and has the yellow hat on and IRELAND shirt. :) The stadium staff dude almost blocked us!

I found you. Never mind! Good one!!

Ha! I can't believe that I talked with you in the line before the mess started with the line getting pushed back down those stairs.

Nice to meet you. :wave:

Absolutely funny how people from Kamloops find each other about in the world. Just crazy! (I was in line next to Jennieco's brother and she was next to this guy and his son from our little city of Kamloops, BC).

I am ordering the panorama too. I see my dumb ass self clearly on the picture but I cannot tag myself, which is currently pissing me off. Alma, your picture looks fine to me.

Really? It looks like there are floating hands around my head, though you can see my face. Oh and to tag yourself,you have to confirm your email address by replying to the email they sent you.

So what did your sign say that made Bono stop?? :D:heart:
We got ignored by Bono on the RZ 1 side. Except MS when he was standing on the bridge.:sad:

Sorry you got ignored in the RZ. :(
My sign just says, "We're gonna DREAM out loud". He saw it in Denver, smirked at it, and then just stopped and sang in front of me. I can't tell if he remembered when he saw it again in Seattle, but he stopped again and sang the entire first verse of Elevation in front of us. I was actually counting on him forgetting about seeing it in Denver. :) so I'm quite happy. Now I just don't know whether to keep bringing the same sign to my other GA shows or to make new ones.

I may order 2 :)

I want these:

picture2.jpg

picture1.jpg

Sometimes if you are really unlucky with the picture editing, you get the phantom heads and hands. That happened to tim in Utah.

Sometimes if you are really unlucky with the picture editing, you get the phantom heads and hands. That happened to tim in Utah.
Yeah, that's what I figured. I was just trying to be hopeful because Iris said my picture is fine.
Yeah, I'm seeing some folks with the two-headed thing happening. Must of been boppin' to the pa I guess.:huh:
I noticed they took 2 rounds of pics for each section. Then they probably tried to edit out some of the hands/arms blocking people as best as they could, and in the process maybe overlay someone's perfectly clear shot with part of their head again. That's what I'm guessing...

:ohmy:

Guess I can go get it framed at Michael's or somewhere else.

Trying to see Denver on that site is tough on the phone.

^I was also thinking I could get a frame at Michael's or something. Hopefully the size is standard. Because custom framing is going to cost about the same as their price.

There is a great shot of the Invesco field with Denver skyline in the background. It looks very cool, and I'm thinking of getting that one... Don't they offer prints of panoramic prints of just your section? I'd like to get a picture of all of us in one frame.

I was looking at the girl next to me in the picture. She was tiny. They definitely ghosted the hands of the people in the pit, otherwise their fingers would have gotten in the way of the bottom of her face.

Ha! I can't believe that I talked with you in the line before the mess started with the line getting pushed back down those stairs.

Nice to meet you. :wave:

Absolutely funny how people from Kamloops find each other about in the world. Just crazy! (I was in line next to Jennieco's brother and she was next to this guy and his son from our little city of Kamloops, BC).

Oh wow, I didn't recongnize you in the photo! You had your shades on outside!
Ya, that line thing was a fiasco! I totally lucked out... they used the line I was already in for security! You had a great spot too!
:wave: Nice to meet you here again! :):lol:
And Cori too! :wave: She saw me across from the GA line and recognized me from my picture on here! :) Too funny!!:lol:

And Cori too! :wave: She saw me across from the GA line and recognized me from my picture on here!

It was your fabulous hair that gave you away! :wink:

I waved to Roland over in RZ a few times, after texting each other to try and identify where we were.

Then he came up to me after the show, and I was all "who are you???" Totally didn't recognize him close up. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom