June 30, 2009 - Camp Nou Barcelona - SPAIN

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bonomic.jpg
http://www.life.com/search/?type=images&q0=U2+barcelona&page=1

It was the worst show form U2 that I attended, but I only saw 5 gigs before this one...
bad opening song (not a bad song, but as opener it is really weak). Can't believe that I'll say this but Crazy in this remix version should open every gig...
they mutilated MOS...
they didn't have a spark tonight and they relied on the crowd, but I just didn't feel it..

Space chat should be x-ed immediately.. that is wors idea that the mask....it breaks up the show and it brings absolutely nothing..

I am somewhat dissapinted, but I'll see them two more times in Zagreb and I expect that they will get better...

Crazy is great, really!!!

Thanks for the pics. Could you put more in each post though? You can put 12 in each post. :)

It was the worst show form U2 that I attended, but I only saw 5 gigs before this one...
bad opening song (not a bad song, but as opener it is really weak). Can't believe that I'll say this but Crazy in this remix version should open every gig...
they mutilated MOS...
they didn't have a spark tonight and they relied on the crowd, but I just didn't feel it..

Space chat should be x-ed immediately.. that is wors idea that the mask....it breaks up the show and it brings absolutely nothing..

I am somewhat dissapinted, but I'll see them two more times in Zagreb and I expect that they will get better...

Crazy is great, really!!!

I think the first show is always going to be a little rusty until they get back into the swing of things.. :up:

I'would be nervous as hell, to get 80000 people to go in the flow with you is hard.
Screw ups are human. I have faith that they will get everyhing straight VERY SOON like always.
I'm glad it was one where they had problems., and not UV.

^no problem :hug:

Back
Top Bottom