June 18, 2011 - Angel Stadium - Anaheim, CA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
As far as celebs go at Ana 2, can I just say that Sharon Stone is beautiful?
Cindy Crawford is beautiful, too, but OMG I didn't realize how skinny she was. (Eat something Cindy, I'll still love you.)

I had high hopes for this fancam, but there's a big hand right in my face. :angry:

Yet another reason to always be on a rail...

Or you could be on the rail and have your own hand in front of your face. :| (that would be me for this show. lol)

I was lucky enough as a fan to be able to review this show for a site I work for. I've got a slideshow up there (sorry can't upload the pix separately). http://www.tree.com/entertainment/blog-blog/archive-2011-06-22-u2-at-angels-stadium-worth-the-wait.aspx

I really enjoyed night 2! I wish I had seen Cindy Crawford. My name is Cindy and growing up anytime someone messed up my last name I became Cindy Crawford. I wish! ha ha.
My fan cam picture is lame. I waved at the guy about a thousand times but the one he used from our section was the one moment I turned away :| We made it to the rail on Adam's side and the bridge passed over our heads when they moved it. :up:

I was lucky enough as a fan to be able to review this show for a site I work for. I've got a slideshow up there (sorry can't upload the pix separately). http://www.tree.com/entertainment/blog-blog/archive-2011-06-22-u2-at-angels-stadium-worth-the-wait.aspx

I really enjoyed night 2! I wish I had seen Cindy Crawford. My name is Cindy and growing up anytime someone messed up my last name I became Cindy Crawford. I wish! ha ha.
My fan cam picture is lame. I waved at the guy about a thousand times but the one he used from our section was the one moment I turned away :| We made it to the rail on Adam's side and the bridge passed over our heads when they moved it. :up:

Nice pictures. What do you have for a camera?

Found beegee.

:D

I love that pic. Rail, finally!

Dan, you must have been just a few feet away from me along the rail, which is awesome because all the footage you shot is almost exactly how I saw the show. Thank you for sharing your videos. I've really enjoyed watching them.

beegee said:

Dan, you must have been just a few feet away from me along the rail, which is awesome because all the footage you shot is almost exactly how I saw the show. Thank you for sharing your videos. I've really enjoyed watching them.

Totally did it just for you :)

trojanchick99 said:
Thanks! I love downloading audio torrents. Soooo much faster than DVD torrents. It was more than halfway done about 10 minutes after I'd started it. Left it going so hopefully it will seed a lot today while I'm at work.

It should take me about 2 minutes to download when I get home today. Yay!

Re celebs at Anaheim 2: Fred Savage from The Wonder Years and his girlfriend were standing next to me in RZ1. He's all growed up and really cute!

He was about 20 feet to our left. :wink:

Re celebs at Anaheim 2: Fred Savage from The Wonder Years and his girlfriend were standing next to me in RZ1. He's all growed up and really cute!

winnie cooper was there?

That's awesome, I met him for the first time a few hours before, in line.

we met in vegas 09. but that was for about half as long as saturday.

one of these days we will sit and talk longer. there were a few people i wish i could have gotten to know better.

We saw Jake Gyllenhaal at the Hollywood Farmers' Market Sunday morning. My wife and my friend were slightly more :combust: than I'm comfortable with.

Dude is f'n handsome though.

DRay9911 said:
winnie cooper was there?

we met in vegas 09. but that was for about half as long as saturday.

one of these days we will sit and talk longer. there were a few people i wish i could have gotten to know better.

Now I can whip out my I played broom ball with Danica McKeller story. She was quite nice, for a bruin.

WOW, Anaheim 2, what a show! A 'Pop Mart'esque beginning, I've never seen so much energy at a U2 show. Thought if I didn't pass out, Bono would. AB rocks!

Finally sorting through some of my photos. Think I'll start with Anaheim 2, as it was such a hightlight. More pics to come soon, in the galleries for Oakland, Anaheim 1, & Anaheim 2.

Back
Top Bottom