July 9, 2011 - Hippodrome - Montreal, QC

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Apparently my side of the circle of strength was the weak side. I was more interested in talking to everyone than protecting space :p

Romi talking to everyone was very cool, but we were getting squished and pushed around by those two bimbo girls who were loaded with something and didn't have any interest in anyone else's personal space! They were so mean to Kristen too!

:grouphug:

I loved when you were telling those young guys off!:love:

Luckily they went off quickly and those guys ended up being pretty cool, well the one did.

^^^I remember lots of people getting in our way...it was like we were in the crosswalk or something!

I also remember you pulling out a magazine to read during Interpol :lol:

Romi talking to everyone was very cool, but we were getting squished and pushed around by those two bimbo girls who were loaded with something and didn't have any interest in anyone else's personal space! They were so mean to Kristen too!

Luckily they went off quickly and those guys ended up being pretty cool, well the one did.

Good thing I had people like you to tell them off for me :hug:

^^^I remember lots of people getting in our way...it was like we were in the crosswalk or something!

I also remember you pulling out a magazine to read during Interpol :lol:

:lol: That was epic! We were all passing it around and we found that picture of Bono :wink:

That magazine made it's rounds. Even those young guys were looking over her shoulder! :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom