July 9, 2011 - Hippodrome - Montreal, QC

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
282796_10150698768245447_512545446_19610030_4582346_n.jpg

268391_10150698769135447_512545446_19610045_2462565_n.jpg

I like these two pictures especially. The black and white shots are great :up: Thanks for sharing.

:wave:Thanks for posting all these great pics and videos everyone!!! I was not there personally but heard the concert on the U2.com stream that night.

Hence there's a really great audio (remaster) available for the second Montreal show I was checking youtube for videos and there's quite a number of ppl who recorded something.

I'd be interested in editing a multicam for this date if I could get a complete video source as basis.
If that's the case I would start to contact people on youtube to ask for their original raw video files.

If anyone happens to have a complete HD-recording (or HD-stuff thatz not uploaded to youtube) and is willed to make it available for a multicam, please let me know so I know if a multicam is possible or not.

I already did some multicams, e.g. Frankfurt 2010, Helsinki 2 2010 and Munich 2010 so I am serious about this

cheers

I've got 1080P video of Montreal 2 of three songs: The Fly, Out Of Control and MOS.

I know, I would have contacted you already but I know you will make your videos available for sure won't you? :)
If enough ppl reply I'll tell you so you can send them my way ;). Thanks already!

I plan to take this Fall and listen to all of the boots from my shows this summer and decide between the best. I'm pretty sure it's between Montreal 2 and Anaheim 2.

:giggle: I see what you did there.

Montreal 2 definitely had a great setlist, sans one certain song. The only downside for me was that I wasn't in the pit, not even near soundboard. Since the floor was so huge I was about 10 meters back of the soundboard, if not more. But it was worth it though, that day was amazing.

Though I guess my favourite show would be a toss up between Brussels II and Toronto. Montreal2 is third though.

Montreal 2 is 2nd for me, behind Minneapolis! It was the perfect setlist for me though!:heart: The company wasn't bad either! :sexywink:

Apparently my side of the circle of strength was the weak side. I was more interested in talking to everyone than protecting space :p

Back
Top Bottom