July 7, 2009 - San Siro Milan - ITALY

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
_pict1332.jpg
_pict1333.jpg

Last edited:
Just home from Milan, I am so excited :wave:

LOVED THE SHOW

Some info
77 000 people had attended this show

Same songs as Barcelona 1, amazing crowd...Bono's daughter was on the stage!, he said she hasn't been on the stage with them since she 's 3 years old, it was her birthday, and everyone sang HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

No masks for WALK ON for the audience, One was dedicated to Berluskoni,

The fans at Anello Rosso 2 had white and orange sheets and wrote 3:33 for UNKNOWN CALLER, quite impressive

The video was not very good for the first few songs, the field was not full at the sides, probably because everyone tried to be as close as possible to the front of the stage

Just home from Milan, I am so excited :wave:

LOVED THE SHOW

Some info
77 000 people had attended this show

Same songs as Barcelona 1, amazing crowd...Bono's daughter was on the stage!, he said she hasn't been on the stage with them since she 's 3 years old, it was her birthday, and everyone sang HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

No masks for WALK ON for the audience, One was dedicated to Berluskoni,

The fans at Anello Rosso 2 had white and orange sheets and wrote 3:33 for UNKNOWN CALLER, quite impressive

The video was not very good for the first few songs, the field was not full at the sides, probably because everyone tried to be as close as possible to the front of the stage

What? Did he bring Eve or Jordan up on stage?? I specifically remember Eve was on stage with them back on the 2000-2001 tour. I believe it was the Slane concert. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

What? Did he bring Eve or Jordan up on stage?? I specifically remember Eve was on stage with them back on the 2000-2001 tour. I believe it was the Slane concert. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

It was Eve, he said she hasn't been on the stage since she was 3

Eve came on stage, it was her birthday. Bono had the crowd singing Happy Birthday, then they played Party Girl. It was a light hearted, fun moment, very sweet. And yes, we also noticed that Bono exaggerated a bit when he said she was last on stage when she was 3, because we all know it was in Slane and she was 10 at that time :wink:

Btw, it wasn't the same set as in Barcelona I. They even played an almost full version of Stand By Me, which was amazing.

I guess he meant it felt like she was 3 back then, just a little girl.
Now she a little big girl, and a beauty too (also Bono's words :LOL: )

probably :doh: don't kill me for quoting what I heard, haven't seen Slane DVD :wave:

Back
Top Bottom