July 23, 2011 - TCF Stadium - Minneapolis, MN

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
For arw and Edgefest ;) (sorry I know these are huge but I've left them that way so they can zoom in. :shifty: )

MIN7-23-2011cpenyak1.jpg

MIN7-23-2011cpenyak2.jpg

Yay....I can see us! :wave:

new audio source on thetradersden!

U2
Saturday July 23, 2011
TCF Bank Stadium
Minneapolis, MN

Taper: prof_peabody
Source: DPA4023 -> Aerco MP2 -> R-09HR (24/48)
Transfer: USB -> Wavelab 5 edits (dither with UV22HR) -> CDWAVE -> FLAC

U2
Saturday July 23, 2011
TCF Bank Stadium
Minneapolis, MN

Enough! :gah: Bring on the Matrix!

:wink:

:applaud::applaud::applaud:
got a pkg in the mail from kramwest...listening to The Fly...my heart is in my throat. Oh, to be back in the Red Zone again. "It's no secret at all" (bouncing around the room)
thank you, thank you! :D

I'm curious now, how did TCF work as a concert venue? It's a very nice stadium, and I'm wondering how often there will be concerts in the future.

:applaud::applaud::applaud:
got a pkg in the mail from kramwest...listening to The Fly...my heart is in my throat. Oh, to be back in the Red Zone again. "It's no secret at all" (bouncing around the room)
thank you, thank you! :D

Glad they work. I didn't have a chance to test them before running to the P.O.

I'm curious now, how did TCF work as a concert venue? It's a very nice stadium, and I'm wondering how often there will be concerts in the future.

I hope lots more.

I think it was great from the seats, the pit and the Red Zones, but the GA floor was ridiculously overpacked. Check out the pix on the previous pages.

Can't wait for a concert at Target Field, too. Whoever it is, I think I'll try to go just to check it out.

U2
Saturday July 23, 2011
TCF Bank Stadium
Minneapolis, MN

Have you had a chance to listen to this one? Is it better than the other 2?

I didn't get a chance last night when I got home. I should be able to this evening.

Can't wait for a concert at Target Field, too. Whoever it is, I think I'll try to go just to check it out.

Rumor had it that they were trying to get Paul McCartney to play there this year. Though they said it wasn't happening, there might be a chance for 2012 though.

Target Field would be interesting, but why would any artist go through the trouble of trying to arrange a concert there if there's a football stadium only a couple miles away?

I suppose alcohol could be a factor. There was no beer at the concert, was there? I know there's not during Gophers games.

i'm playing vertigo from all three sources. it's a toss-up between 2 and 3, with 1 not too far behind.

they are all ipod worthy.

A friend of mine is making a multicam with HD Videos of the Minneapolis gigs.
He's trying to find videos on youtube and everywhere : wide angles or close ups, everything in good quality is needed.
Feel free to share with him. (If possible send files with megaupload)
You can see a preview on his youtube channel : http://www.youtube.com/achtungpop
The dvd will be available for free.
If you want any information, feel free to contact me or him
Many thanks for any help. (even if you help up to collect videos if you don't have from yourself) sorry 4 my bad english :)

I'm going back to Minneapolis tomorrow, and I will be thinking about how much I miss all of the people I met there!:sad:

are you coming in for the Fair? :drool:

Just a quick trip to the Mall. I may do the fair next year though!

Kristen, I can't believe we actually are going to be there at the same time without actually planning it that way. :shifty: Have fun!:hug:

Oh, and everyone else in this thread... A REUNION at some point next year would be nice!:wink:

Just a quick trip to the Mall. I may do the fair next year though!

Kristen, I can't believe we actually are going to be there at the same time without actually planning it that way. :shifty: Have fun!:hug:

I can believe it :wink: We share a brain remember.

Oh, and everyone else in this thread... A REUNION at some point next year would be nice!:wink:

This FTW :applaud:

A friend of mine is making a multicam with HD Videos of the Minneapolis gigs.
He's trying to find videos on youtube and everywhere : wide angles or close ups, everything in good quality is needed.
Feel free to share with him. (If possible send files with megaupload)
You can see a preview on his youtube channel : http://www.youtube.com/achtungpop
The dvd will be available for free.
If you want any information, feel free to contact me or him
Many thanks for any help. (even if you help up to collect videos if you don't have from yourself) sorry 4 my bad english :)

Wow, I had recorded Stand By Me in HD but have searched everywhere now and can't find it. I think I accidentally deleted it. :(

Back
Top Bottom