July 20, 2011 - New Meadowlands Stadium - East Rutherford, NJ

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Stop talking about Bad/"40" it breaks my heart if there was any truth to that :(

Other than that though, phenomenal, phenomenal show.

I must have missed something, was Bad/40 on a setlist somewhere? Or did someone hear that they were supposed to play these songs, if they did that would end it I would :crack::faint::shocked::combust:

It was on a setlist sheet. But supposedly, they only planned to choose 1 song between Bad, 40, OOC...

I have no proof of this but just what I've seen on here.

We would have died if the show was today. No really. I wouldn't be surprised if it would have been cancelled.

Numb1075 said:
Lucky#7, are you still working on getting the other songs from the show onto interference?

I'm beginning to shake a little from concert withdrawal....:crack:

Oh I didn't realize anyone was anticipating them :lol:

I recorded about half of Miami, half of Philadelphi, and thus half of New Meadowlands. Together, I have every single song minus The Fly... can be seen @ www.youtube.com/iCBreezy and I'll embed them when I get home (I'm on mobile at the moment).

Also, Out of Control broke 2,000 views in 24 hours! Funny thing is that its an awful recording in terms of video, but phenomenal in terms of audio quality.

thanks dude.

still pissed someone is standing in front of me for fan cam...:angry:

yborcityobl - if you look in the row ahead of you, there is a dude walking, you can see part of me...my friend is in a a white shirt to my left.

thanks dude.

yborcityobl - if you look in the row ahead of you, there is a dude walking, you can see part of me...my friend is in a a white shirt to my left.

Numb I don't know what you're talking about? Where can I see this fan cam?

thanks dude.

Also Miss Ybor is telling me she remembers seeing you :angry::wink:

thanks dude.

What is a fan cam, and why would someone want to be on it?

For Miami they did fancam from center stage. For Philly they did it from the outer circle and all of us on or around the railing are just covered up by a sea of hands :(

I doubt there's much to see of me at New Meadowlands from behind the stage though... ill see when I get home.

U2 > FanCam
At each U2 show recently, they take a picture of every single person at the show at one time. you can go to the link and actually zoom right up to your face with some pretty amazing clarity. It's just fun to see yourself or your friends etc having a good time.

A picture of YBOR in the House :rockon:

Yes you walked passed us a couple of times I'm sure of it and I am sitting in next row up in black shirt w/ Miss YBOR. The age difference looks astounding

I'm not sure if I walked passed you at all, I don't think I left my seat once. I was transfixed with the stage etc.

Some dude, just happened to walk passed me in the photo. you can see my left shoulder next to my friend in the white shirt.

you have the goatee and wife with black no sleeves shirt?

Yeah they were great seats for 40 bucks! If you watch the streets video, toward the end of the song you can see where the guy jumps up on the catwalk and starts to run!

I watched Streets, didn't see the dude get on stage. do you know at what time or where on the video I should be looking?

But i am slightly queasy now.

About 6:16 you can see him on the far right side get up and run..

The camera has no image stabilization, plus I was kinda jumping around. I was more interested in getting audio of the show

Enjoy your motion sickness!

I figured I was trying to be all steady while taking videos the last time they were in NJ.. This time I was rocking out.

Steved1998 said:
About 6:16 you can see him on the far right side get up and run..

The camera has no image stabilization, plus I was kinda jumping around. I was more interested in getting audio of the show

Enjoy your motion sickness!

I was the same way. The irony of it is that my two GA concerts had great pictures but this one (seated) had a very poor shot.

I'm not sure if I walked passed you at all, I don't think I left my seat once. I was transfixed with the stage etc.

Some dude, just happened to walk passed me in the photo. you can see my left shoulder next to my friend in the white shirt.

you have the goatee and wife with black no sleeves shirt?

Yes that is Correct Sir she is young pretty one with Old Geezer (me).

She is still claiming she remembers both you guys especially you, Why I oughtta :madwife::angry::lol: When you walked in did u guys walk past us or did you come from the other aisle direction - also this was closest chance I got to meet any Interlander :doh:

I figured coming up from FL we would have some cooler weather :|

:hi5:

253372_10150715297340104_546835103_19731172_8289595_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom