July 2, 2011 - Vanderbilt Stadium - Nashville, TN

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Adam's fan page on Facebook now has pics of him with Bono's guitar. So freaking awesome to see him just in his living room with it.:up:

Hey guys I met Adam Bevell, the guitarist ala Nashville: All I Want is You-I was fortunate to meet up w him a few days ago after he arrived home from church.

He is a kind soul, I also met his wife Andrea and brother in law make who has 10 times more tats than Dan.

I don't know how to upload the several photos I have w him at his house, but add me on Facebook if you wanna see.

"David B Schroeder"

Adam is everything a U2 fan is supposed to me.
His brother in law Mike also a musician is a hoot and Andrea is sweet.
<>

Thanks for posting that video! I'm glad to hear Adam Bevell say that what impressed him the most was the way Bono guided him around the obstacles on the stage. That's what I noticed, too. Bono even called him "sir" -- he was very kind and respectful.
Also, I didn't think about what it must have been like for Bevell, who could not see what was happening on stage. When Bono asked "You want to play what?", Bevell didn't realize he was the one being addressed. Imagine how it felt to be told, "Hey, he's talking to you!"

Back
Top Bottom