July 11, 2011 - Rogers Centre - Toronto, ON

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
(I'm just gonna paste this from the other Toronto thread!)

Hey guys. Toronto was absolutely incredible! After having done Oakland GA where the chaos started immediately, it was so nice to be in a peaceful GA with seriously, such amazing people! I wish I'd gotten people's contacts so I could find them on Facebook. I'm a creep and I took screenshots of the people I made friends with on the Montreal fancams. I might just post them up and hope someone here has their information. Is that really creepy?

But all you Toronto GAers, I had such a phenomenal time. Thank you all for being so kind to this little lone 18 year old American! I will never forget this show, best show of my life by far with such good people. Canada, you gave yourself a good name.

Ava

THANK YOU AVA . YOUR WORDS MADE MY DAY . all of us are on Facebook .

About the weed.

There was a woman maybe 3 rows from the front rail who came up to security and said the guy next to her was smoking weed. She came back 5 minutes later to say he had told her something to the effect of, "Too bad for you they didn't do a knife search on me."

RioRhodes said:
About the weed.

There was a woman maybe 3 rows from the front rail who came up to security and said the guy next to her was smoking weed. She came back 5 minutes later to say he had told her something to the effect of, "Too bad for you they didn't do a knife search on me."

Both of them are idiots.

Isnt a statement like that some sort of offense tho?

Be thankful you weren't in Vancouver.....the entire place would be blazing.... :|

My Toronto Edge extravaganza...

360-Toronto-51-X2.jpg

360-Toronto-63-X2.jpg

360-Toronto-74-X2.jpg

360-Toronto-98-X2.jpg

360-Toronto-116-X2.jpg

360-Toronto-118-X2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom