December 1, 2010 - Etihad Stadium - Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
And a special ultra-hardcore section for anyone who knows all the words to Elvis Presley & America and every single Discotheque remix :hmm:

And within that elite section, they can have a Super Deluxe Ultra Hardcore Section for
fans that fall asleep during the gig because they've seen U2 so many times.

ultraviolet92 said:
hahah cobl04 i could of been near you because there was this enthusiastic young guy behind me the whole time and i had this girl always looking behind at me and then you looking kind of annoyed which pissed me off.
and this young guy new every freakin word to mercy and i was impressed hahaha
so it may of been you
oh what a conert!!!

Yep that was definitely me :lol: who/where were you?

How was the view from this spot? I am GAing in Perth and was thinking oh getting the inside rail of the circle facing the band but at the back of the inner circle (does this make sense?) ahaha

just working out what i need to do to get there and if its a good view? hehehe

fun!!

Yeah, was excellent. They come round the catwalk a lot and over the top on the moving walkways too, but you can still see everything at the front if you are tall enough!!

kabigon said:
That sounds pretty close to where I was. If you saw someone in a white Vertigo 2006 shirt jump up and and down like a nutter when Bad started that was probably me :wave:

Haha wow I did the exact same thing I like freaked out when bad came on and this woman next to me turned around and had this look on her face as if to say "what is this song/why u making such a big deal" I seemed to be the only one excited around me except this guy behind me who sang every word :)
I may of Seen you :wave:

hey were you by any chance talking to each other about edge's amps and explaining that one of those vox's on stage he had since boy sessions i remember hearing that from some guy near me it was quite an interesting fact haha

hey were you by any chance talking to each other about edge's amps and explaining that one of those vox's on stage he had since boy sessions i remember hearing that from some guy near me it was quite an interesting fact haha

i've seen a video that backs up that story. i also recently saw a video where dallas said it was only for this tour he finally convinced the edge to stop using the original explorer from the boy era on tour because it was so important in studio.

Haha that was definitely Dasbok. He tells me all of the guitar info that I miss and then my role is to forget it a short while later :lol:

Yeh, I'm a bit of a guitar nut.

Love that '64 Vox he uses. I remember reading somewhere that Dallas said it has like Marshal transformers, and some Fender parts in it.

Also has a new speaker in it since the original blew up during the... Elevation tour I think it was, might have been Vertigo.

I was drooling over Edge's gear all night.

i've seen a video that backs up that story. i also recently saw a video where dallas said it was only for this tour he finally convinced the edge to stop using the original explorer from the boy era on tour because it was so important in studio.

Not true. The '64 Vox still comes on tour, it is The Edge's original Explorer that Dallas convinced him to not bring on tour. He convinced Edge to let him go out and buy a bunch of Explorers from the same year, with the same neck (since both thin and thick neck Explorer's were released that year).

Back
Top Bottom