BONO, U2 Give boy VIP Treatment..this is a great article!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This made me cry.....and tomorrow night I will cheer for U2 louder then ever! They are truly one of a kind. And that boy, what a godsend, I'll say some prayers for him!!!

"Sometimes an unselfish act brings blessings beyond just the gift of helping others."

Such a nice story, good luck to the little guy!

Good on the boys for standing with him like that, gotta bolster the little kids spirits hey?

He really is an inspiration! Wow!:applaud: I'll pray for him. He really deserved to meet them and has my respect. I'd say that U2 has helped me get my mind off suicidal thoughts too. I don't have constant suicidal thoughts but they do tend to pop up sometimes, but very rarely. A very heartwarming story. Thank you for that!:wave:

He really is an inspiration! Wow!:applaud: I'll pray for him. He really deserved to meet them and has my respect. I'd say that U2 has helped me get my mind off suicidal thoughts too. I don't have constant suicidal thoughts but they do tend to pop up sometimes, but very rarely. A very heartwarming story. Thank you for that!:wave:

You are very welcome! :hug:

I am glad so many of you guys loved that article as much as I did and found it so inspiring! It just shows how strong the bond is between the band and the fans! I know there was a divine intervention working all over this situtation for such unselfishness. The world needs more of these kind of stories! Thank God for U2...and for U2 fans!
:heart:

A great story that, what a courageous boy he is, with a mighty fine music taste, too!

Back
Top Bottom