29 May 2011 - Canad Inns Stadium - Winnipeg, MB

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mark, I'm so glad that you have that! I love that you are all over this thread! You were a big part of the Winnipeg experience for me. That is what this thread is about... sharing our experiences and cherishing the memories!!:hug::cute:

Drea was right behind us! Pretty cool indeed! I won't let me tag myself though! :madwife:

Don't you know that you never, ever take a bathroom break at a U2 concert??:wink:

It is fun to see how close we actually were.:up:

Don't you know that you never, ever take a bathroom break at a U2 concert??:wink:

This is the truth. For both Elevation and Vertigo tours.....I used to get my drink on.... Have a few beers.....fight my way back to my spot....only to feel the need to go to the bathroom again.

Years of U2 concert going experience has taught me to save the celebration for after the show. :)

Kram was soundboarding it anyways!:wink:

I will be getting my DRINK ON after my final show in Minneapolis! Should be quite amusing!:shifty:

U2BROTHR, you were so easy to spot in that fancam!:sexywink:

I answered the email 3 times!:crack:

Oh well, I know I'm in the pic, and it is easly enough to find me!:wink:

I can see myself in the Fan Cam, but I've got my back turned! :doh: I remember the guy being onstage with his camera, and I know I looked right at him! He must have taken a bunch of pics and just happened to stitch it together with one of me turned the wrong way. :grumpy:

Anyway, here are some of my pics (finally). :hyper:

Flyover.jpg

The planes flying over were so awesome!

Flyover2.jpg

This looks like it's from a monster movie.

Edgeevenbetter.jpg

Edge!

Edgeabove2.jpg

Edge on the bridge.

Here's some Adam:

AL1.jpg

Adambridge.jpg

Adamct1.jpg

You can see the circuit boards sticking out of his jacket.

Adamct2.jpg

Those two guys showed up in two of my photos and they look really happy in both of them. :happy:

Back
Top Bottom