Your Blue Room rehearsed....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So Your Blue Room will be played from in space!

So Bono confirmed on Radio 1 today that the 'Space Station' guys will perform 'Your Blue Room' live at a concert from their space ship! could be possibly in Cardiff if not during the US leg!

Interesting!

Pretty interesting. I had initially thought Your Blue Room was being rehearsed for a one off with Brian Eno at Wembley, but if they'd planned this from the beginning it obviously explains the delay.

Great news indeed. But I have to wonder, why Your Blue Room? Why one of U2's (whatever) most widely unknown songs (seriously, 95% of the crowds WILL NOT know this song), and why now, 14 years after it's unceremonious release??

Since I am seeing the tour in Chicago, I think I might actually be able to witness this!! Hopefully so, because I'm sure that after a few shows, this will be dropped.

Keep in mind Bono loves Your Blue Room.

God, I just wish they'd had this ready a month ago.

Yeah it would make sense that they'd do the Adam lines, which is disappointing in the sense that Sparky won't be singing live and we'll be hearing the lines churned out by some anonymous spacemen, but at least we can probably anticipate that Bono will sing most of the song and that it will be played live instrumentally and in full most probably.

And why Your Blue Room? Maybe the space station room thingo is a blue room?

At ~8:30am, the six crewmembers downlinked a non-interactive message to be incorporated by the music band U2 in their current North American Tour. [This event was a follow-up to the event conducted with U2 back on 6/26/09 when the ISS crew downlinked greetings for U2's European tour venues. Per recent agreements between U2, the ISS crew and NASA, eaxch of the ISS crewmembers was requested to voice eight lines of U2's new song "Your Blue Room" that, along with a montage of space and ISS scenes that NASA is providing to U2 separately, will play during their U.S. tour dates.]

:lol:

The funny thing about this is that YBR is a song about sex.

Great news indeed. But I have to wonder, why Your Blue Room? ...

Since I am seeing the tour in Chicago, I think I might actually be able to witness this!! Hopefully so, because I'm sure that after a few shows, this will be dropped.

I am guessing that it will include photos of the Earth from space. The blue appearance of the Earth from space. Our BLUE ROOM. :)

Is it disturbing I post that (about the hardness) and my 'dad' then posts a smilie with its mouth open???
that never occurred to me
crazy.gif

Keep in mind Bono loves Your Blue Room.

God, I just wish they'd had this ready a month ago.

hear hear. One of my favourite songs ever and I am actually a bit dissapointed that they didnt play this beautifull song allthough I am still afraid it will be a butchered version compared to the original. I can, for the love of God, not imagine Bono being able to sing the high parts. Maybe Edge will do this just like The wanderer live version:hmm:

Back
Top Bottom