Will Boots get the Boot?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
beLIEve – but I can not disagree more. Boots is a terrible tune, which outside the pit really nobody cares about at all.

There were four songs both nights at Giants Stadium where you could feel the entire upper level moving. Boots was one of those songs, so it's unfair to say that people outside the pit don't care about it.

There were four songs both nights at Giants Stadium where you could feel the entire upper level moving. Boots was one of those songs, so it's unfair to say that people outside the pit don't care about it.

Okay, in Giants it might have worked that way. I think, the tune will be played next year by the way, it still is the lead single from NLOTH, so it kind of has to be played ...

i found the same thing in chicago, both when i was in the 300 level behind the stage and when i was in the 400 level ducking planes flying into o'hare.

Once again, i did not really like this song at first but having heard it live twice is pretty freaking good. And it does really get the crowd going.

I would trade Boots, MOS, and UC for anything from Achtung Baby, or before. The only songs I REALLY want to hear from the new one are, NLITH, Breathe, Magnificent, and SUC.

Fine. Boots might not be a studio classic but its fucking hot live.

I think Boots is a lot cooler than people give it credit for, it did try a little too much and fall in the same vein as Vertigo, but it's an awesome riff and so much fun live.

Back
Top Bottom