What happened to that other "intro" music?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
hmmm...forgot about that...I don't think so...but that sounds pretty awesome either way.

It sort of reminds me of that beautiful instrumental piece we got during the build up of NLOTH (Adam's videos)....the video featured Dallas and he was just walking around taking down certain guitar/amp settings. I guess that's something else to wonder about....hopefully these things show up on SoA....if Bono's descriptions of SoA are anything to go by, I'd say both of these pieces are in the same vein. :up:

hmmm...forgot about that...I don't think so...but that sounds pretty awesome either way.

It sort of reminds me of that beautiful instrumental piece we got during the build up of NLOTH (Adam's videos)....the video featured Dallas and he was just walking around taking down certain guitar/amp settings. I guess that's something else to wonder about....hopefully these things show up on SoA....if Bono's descriptions of SoA are anything to go by, I'd say both of these pieces are in the same vein. :up:

I believe the piece you refer to is the breakdown to Winter.

Consolidating everything that is technically 'new' that we have for the new project that we have heard, we could have something that sounds like a combination of

Kingdom
This intro
Winter
The new (possibly) intro to Beautiful Day

This is shaping up to be amazing

It sounds a little like the new intro for beautiful day. Btw take a look at the 7 days countdown. Sounds like an alternative intro for Breathe. Imo would be more cooler as the track could go on repeatedly, rather with Kingdown it stops and then the drums. Something like the elevation remix in 2001, where the track blends in with the first song.

I seem to remember running this music into Kingdom and it fitting perfectly. But I'm not sure.

Back
Top Bottom