Vertigo Tour Set List vs 360 Set

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Still no comparison. 360 is better.

Not in terms of surprises and things we can count numerically. Those things are very comparable, in fact, they're about even.

In your opinion, 360 is better and I agree with you.(though we would disagree on how much better, but that's fine).

I think 360 could have been a solid winner if they had just kept the rotation more. They had songs for stretches...and then they'd completely drop off the radar for the rest of the tour. So we don't have to have Breathe as an opener...what about an encore opener? Or just have it rotating with NLOTH, or whatever.

Vertigo was better at keeping more songs in the mix (although I would still argue that it was inadequate in that respect), so I have to give it props for that compared to 360. 360 usually slowly mutated over the tour, especially between legs, but was very static show to show. So I would question the true "variety" of the setlist.

360 is a bit better because of 2011..... otherwise, Vertigo is better!

I'm a big fan of the Boy album, it explains maybe my choice. But ok, with the last shows, 360 topped Vertigo (Zooropa, Fly, Bad, EBTTRT intro, 5 AB song-intro, etc...) + all the new material from 2010 (Mercy, EBW, etc....) :love:

What makes it a bit unfair is that the 360 Tour got three chances to change itself a bit, spanning over a 3 year period. Vertigo really was one tour + the extension of the cancelled shows (which saw some change).

So 360 is obviously gonna have a lot more baggage. Maybe compare 2005 vs 2009 only?

Good call on that. In that case...2005 hands down. But there were a lot more shows in 2005, although that was their call with going stadiums (more people, less shows).

Back
Top Bottom