unkown caller gone???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
why would you think it is my first tour?
But to answer the question : no
saw them live from popmart / elevation / vertigo / 360 ...

even in vertigo and elevation they rotated more songs / played non-hits songs!

U2 have had static setlist for most of their career, plus Larry hasn't been drumming the intro to WOWY for awhile, I just thought you would have noticted these things if you had been following them for awhile :shrug:

Of course I noticed that. Larry isnt playing the start drums in wowy since 97. But it is getting annoying now. I know that the setlist is static, but i'm a not allowed to criticize?
It seems as soon as someone starts to talk negative about U2 that people think he/she is new in touring with u2. I've me lying for stadiums since 97 to be on the front row. And I had good hope when edge talked about liminous times live. I really had the feeling that this tour would be a non-hits tour .. and what happens .. again and again and again the same hit-songs. There are so many songs to play and tour after tour they play the same hits. I just don't get it .. that is my point. The same is that I think that the 360 degrees idea is bullshit. They don't play 360. Well for 2,5 song maybe. If they really play 360 the stage has to be in the stadium centre and they have to play in all cornerns of the stage.
Don't get me wrong this band is my life, seen then 7 times this tour and yet when the pre-sales began for 2010 i started to wonder .. why so soon? why to buy ticket for summer 2010 already. There is no news about a new album, so will I see the same show again with the same song. Anyway ... UC is the one of the best songs on this tour. The idea with the screens is amazing and I really like this song (together will all NLOTH songs that are played live : even the crazy remix)

Of course I noticed that. Larry isnt playing the start drums in wowy since 97. But it is getting annoying now. I know that the setlist is static, but i'm a not allowed to criticize?
It seems as soon as someone starts to talk negative about U2 that people think he/she is new in touring with u2.

No, it just doesn't make sense to me...

If you know this is how U2 have been playing it since 97 then why 12 years later are you talking about it? That's beyond logic to me, it baffles me.

It's like complaining that Mick Jagger is still singing the same lyrics to Satisfaction after all these years, you would think he would have gotten some by now :huh:

12 years and you're just now bringing it up? Seems odd...

It's been even longer for static setlists, and only now it's an issue? Really?

That doesn't seem odd to you?

Since when does Larry drum the start to WOWY?? :scratch:

It's a loop, been that way live since JT days.

Yup, and he posted that complaint in three threads. :happy: Yay for nonsentical arguments!

:hmm: I wonder if U2 are going to have the videos people were asked to send to u2.com on the big screen during the show. Or will it be mixed footage to be used on the dvd?

Back
Top Bottom