U2 360 Tour Live from Wembley broadcast setlist party!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You're welcome!

I don't know if you're new to this bootleg thing, but you can also download the whole concert (not the BBC version) at:

U2 start.com | Shows | 2009-08-15 - London, England - Wembley Stadium

or

Joe's U2 Fansite: 360° Tour - August 15, 2009 London, England

No i'm not new to bootlegs, i already have the audience recording, both audio and dvd. I would love to hear the concert with the broadcast sound, specially Stay and MOS, my two highlights of the show, i though i will never hear Stay live and when Edge started to play it i almost die lol.

Hey but thanks anyway my friend.

We should start some community movement and email BBC requesting the whole show, what do you think?

does anyone has a GOOD version of this?

by good I mean in 320 kbps AND with clean cuts in between songs, I've downloaded this thing like 3 times, and everytime is worst than the last

u2exit has it as a 1 file for streaming, if anyone wants to try and make a new version with clean cuts, please, be my guest

No i'm not new to bootlegs, i already have the audience recording, both audio and dvd. I would love to hear the concert with the broadcast sound, specially Stay and MOS, my two highlights of the show, i though i will never hear Stay live and when Edge started to play it i almost die lol.

Hey but thanks anyway my friend.

We should start some community movement and email BBC requesting the whole show, what do you think?

That's a good idea I approve..we can email and ask them to broadcast the whole concert. :up::up:

I contacted them via the contact us link on the Radio 2 website last night, and got this reply this morning:
Many thanks for your message.

I'm afraid we won't be broadcasting an extended version of the U2 concert.

We hope this answers your query.

Best wishes,

Radio 2

Not very hopeful, but maybe if enough people get in touch things might change....

I see absolutely no point in e-mailing them whatsoever.

Wait for it to leak out another way.

Back
Top Bottom