U2 360 entrance theme music....??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I can see an extended version of Fez.

Imagine.

It goes on for like three minutes at medium volume, with whatever images they choose on the big screen.

Then Bono goes "The future needs a big kiss..."

And then it decends into an extended version of the GOYB intro they did at the awards shows, with the country's national anthem and flag thing, followed by Edge riffing the bitch up and rocking your cocks off with a bit of Boots action.

Followed by Magnificent.

Fuck yeah. :drool:

Yes please:drool::drool:

I can see an extended version of Fez.

Imagine.

It goes on for like three minutes at medium volume, with whatever images they choose on the big screen.

Then Bono goes "The future needs a big kiss..."

And then it decends into an extended version of the GOYB intro they did at the awards shows, with the country's national anthem and flag thing, followed by Edge riffing the bitch up and rocking your cocks off with a bit of Boots action.

Followed by Magnificent.

Fuck yeah. :drool:

^^^^Awesome.

If that happened I would fall over the railing in section 445 in Chicago. Will someone catch me ?? It wouldn't matter as my face would be rocked off anyway.

I loved Arcade Fire. Elevation Influx Mix is very hard to beat though. But Wake Up, as soon as that guitar intro started, everyone was on their feet and shouting. Amazing

SMB

Tough call, man.

Gonna have to go with the one-two punch of Pop Muzik into Mofo, probably just for the segue itself.

Given the GOYB performances that we've seen I'm guessing it will be something they've put together rather than another artist's song, I'm with those that say it will be an extended Fez concoction...

It would be cool to have some sort of extended FEZ experimental Brian Eno keyboard intro while dark and swirling fog embraces the stage and crowd which seques into extended Let Me In The Sound part which seques into Boots.Besides Bono needs another good entrance for this tour like ZooTv or Popmart not like Elevation or Vertigo.

Yeah, I can see FEZ playing as the lights cut out and a foggy enterance into Boots with a Anthem kinda deal for each country like the Award Shows and Sommerville performance

SMB

Are we talking about the song that will be the "Lights Out" song like Wake Up or the song that will be playing AFTER the lights go out as an intro and as the band goes on stage?

I always thought "No Line" would be a good opener specially because it just starts with that BOOM with bass, drums, guitar, etc. And Bono's screaming vocals "I know a giiiiiirl!" If "No Line" is not used as the opener, not sure if it can be in the middle of the set or something.

Spirit in the sky would be a good choice.The guitar riff on that tune would make the crowd going nuts.

If it's a U2 song, an extended version of FEZ would be absolutely amazing.
A non-U2 song that is sort of old but sure could get me pumped is that catchy Albert Hammond Jr. track that was leaked with the 2006 beach clips:
YouTube - Albert Hammond, Jr. - In Transit

So:
1. FEZ--->Being Born
2. In Transit ---> Get On Your Boots , although I think Boots fits better with the anthem-style intro and thus needs to use a videoscreen.
Needless to say, summer nights are quite bright for a long time. So Fez for the opening of the Main set and Boots for the encore :)

Back
Top Bottom