Songs U2 need to Bring back on 360 Tour

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'd be filthy if either Still Haven't Found or WOWY weren't played at my gig. Still Haven't Found, in particular, is just something else on this tour.

They both need work to justify remaining in the set beyond just resting on the fan-loving laurels, a lot of the time the passion just isn't there in those two songs this tour, do something to jazz them up like they've done with EBTTRT.

ISHFWILF is something else alright; something utterly boring.

Well it is this tour. Same old plodding song with Bono half-arsing it every night and getting his ego kick out of 50,000 other people singing the song they paid to hear him sing.

But I'm just a grumpy old cynic who thinks ISHFWILF is the second worst song on JT anyway.

I should say, though, the Movin' On Up snippet in some ISHFWILF performances has been a 360 Tour highlight. Maybe they should just play that in full instead [psst: this sentence isn't serious].

Well it is this tour. Same old plodding song with Bono half-arsing it every night and getting his ego kick out of 50,000 other people singing the song they paid to hear him sing.

I think that's the whole point of it being in the set. Its a real hairs-on-the-back-of-the-neck moment. At least it was at the shows I was at.

While it was pretty awesome to hear a whole stadium singing along to ISHFWILF, I probably wouldn't even notice if it were dropped from the current set. Not a huge fan of the song, so that probably has something to do with it.

It's a gorgeous song, but it is being played by the numbers night after night. Expect it to stay when they hit NA though, it & WOWY are somehow their only singles that hit #1 on the Hot 100 here.

It's a gorgeous song, but it is being played by the numbers night after night. Expect it to stay when they hit NA though, it & WOWY are somehow their only singles that hit #1 on the Hot 100 here.

Yeah, I really don't understand the US charts. Desire goes to like #3 but Streets only made it to #13, while being overshadowed by WOWY and ISHFWILF.

And Streets is often regarded as their best song, or one of.

ok, a total wildcard... but i would love to hear The Ground Beneath Her Feet, just listening now and it's so beautiful

haha but maybe it would belong on B-man's rareties and B-sides setlist! hey we should have a thread for that! lol

ok, a total wildcard... but i would love to hear The Ground Beneath Her Feet, just listening now and it's so beautiful

haha but maybe it would belong on B-man's rareties and B-sides setlist! hey we should have a thread for that! lol

I'd love to hear them make a proper go at this rather than those kind of pissweak acoustic versions from 2001.

Please full band is still the holy grail for me(except for Acrobat :) ). Mofo too. And Lemon. And Dirty Day.

The fact that they've played Zooropa makes me significantly more hopeful.

Back
Top Bottom