Rose Bowl DVD setlist predictions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wait a second here:ohmy:

U2 will be Streaming a LIVE Concert tonight & for alot of us we cannot actually be there in person & all some of you can do is complain about the Set List:huh:

Shutty Uppy Already:doh:

L:DL

I'm a little disappointed at the probably lack of YBR today, but after watching the Vegas performance of IALW with Frank, I wholeheartedly approve. :up:

I'm a little disappointed at the probably lack of YBR today, but after watching the Vegas performance of IALW with Frank, I wholeheartedly approve. :up:

I agree John YBR in Chicago & C'Ville were FANTASTIC:drool:

Personally I would rather have YBR over IALW

Damn:doh:now look at me partially complaining:reject:

I'm really liking the set list, but as others are saying, I can't help but be a little disappointed at the lack of chance to have Your Blue Room played. :reject:

I like Stuck and In A Little While, and the IALW performance with Frank is cool, but I won't lie... I'd much rather have Stay substituted for Stuck and YBR for IALW.

But either way, I'm totally excited for the stream tonight! :applaud:

Biggest audience in the band's history and no surprises? This ain't the U2 I grew up with.
Unfortunately they are lazier than ever. God, I really wish they'd shake up the setlist even just a little...really. Loved "Moment of Surrender though - a little of the old U2 was shining through on that one.

would someone mind telling me, without being snarky or pretending i'm an idiot as i've been out all day, if they are only rebroadcasting this the once, or will i be able to watch it at a later date.

I'm watching the rebroadcast now, and YouTube seem to be airing this show in a loop! :shrug: Coz I saw the last three songs then the concert started all over again, watching U2 perform Magnificent right now!! :hyper:

would someone mind telling me, without being snarky or pretending i'm an idiot as i've been out all day, if they are only rebroadcasting this the once, or will i be able to watch it at a later date.
:tsk: idiot. no seriously, checking on youtube, it says it will be rebroadcast "soon". i even went into zootopia to find out when "soon" is. there's no official word. :lol: i guess just check back on youtube sporadically and see if there's specific times. i saw people mentioning it might be getting uploaded so it can be watched whenever. not sure how true that is, but it'd be neat if it were. i'd certainly watch it again.

Alright, should be a great dvd then.

Well were all hoping the mix team get back and do some editing on the sound. Im guessing each instrument records through a different machine. This way it allows the mix team to raise the volume of a certain instrument. Edges guitar was way to quiet in alot of the songs, so hopefully they will raise the volume, also make bono's voice more clearer and remove the echo, and sort out some of the camera angles. Overall though the bands performance was second to none, just the sound on the stream was below par.

Although the setlist was far too stale for my liking, the actual performance was very impressive. Bono's voice sounded a little strained at times but he had some excellent moments- UF and NLOTH especially. The renditions were generally tight and energetic and Bono commanded the stage. In fact I haven't seen him so mobile since Zoo TV/PopMart.

my guess:

1. Breathe
  2. Get On Your Boots
  3. Magnificent
  4. Mysterious Ways
  5. Beautiful Day / In God's Country (snippet) / God Only Knows (snippet) / The Maker (snippet)
  6. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For / Stand By Me (snippet)
  7. Stuck In A Moment
  8. No Line On The Horizon
  9. Elevation
  10. In A Little While
  11. Unknown Caller
  12. Until The End Of The World
  13. The Unforgettable Fire
  14. City Of Blinding Lights
  15. Vertigo / It's Only Rock 'n' Roll (But I Like It) (snippet)
  16. Crazy Tonight / Two Tribes (snippet)
  17. Sunday Bloody Sunday
  18. MLK
  19. Walk On / You'll Never Walk Alone (snippet)
  20. Encore(s):
  21. One / Amazing Grace (snippet)
  22. Where The Streets Have No Name
  23. Ultra Violet (Light My Way)
  24. With Or Without You
  25. Moment of Surrender

my guess:

1. Breathe
  2. Get On Your Boots
  3. Magnificent
  4. Mysterious Ways
  5. Beautiful Day / In God's Country (snippet) / God Only Knows (snippet) / The Maker (snippet)
  6. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For / Stand By Me (snippet)
  7. Stuck In A Moment
  8. No Line On The Horizon
  9. Elevation
  10. In A Little While
  11. Unknown Caller
  12. Until The End Of The World
  13. The Unforgettable Fire
  14. City Of Blinding Lights
  15. Vertigo / It's Only Rock 'n' Roll (But I Like It) (snippet)
  16. Crazy Tonight / Two Tribes (snippet)
  17. Sunday Bloody Sunday
  18. MLK
  19. Walk On / You'll Never Walk Alone (snippet)
  20. Encore(s):
  21. One / Amazing Grace (snippet)
  22. Where The Streets Have No Name
  23. Ultra Violet (Light My Way)
  24. With Or Without You
  25. Moment of Surrender

What song is "Encore(s)"?

Back
Top Bottom