Rock N Roll Hall Of Fame 25th Anniversary Setlist Party 10/30/09 Pics + Videos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I didn't know The Kinks were playing tonight. Cool! I just saw a picture though, of Ray Davies performing with Metallica :|

1. Vertigo
2. Magnificent
3. Because The Night (w/ Bruce Springsteen and Patti Smith)
4. Because The Night (w/ Bruce Springsteen and Patti Smith)
5. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For (w/ Bruce Springsteen)
6. Mysterious Ways (maybe?? w/ Black Eyed Peas)
7. Where Is The Love (w/ Black Eyed Peas)
8. One (w/ Black Eyed Peas)
9. Gimme Shelter (w/ Mick Jagger and Black Eyed Peas)
10. Stuck In A Moment You Can't Get Out Of (w/ Mick Jagger)
11. Beautiful Day

58783783.jpg
58783788.jpg
58783783.jpg
58783751.jpg
58783765.jpg
58783767.jpg
58783771.jpg
58783777.jpg
58783795.jpg
58783801.jpg

Hope I didn't repeat any :crack:

atu2: RT @RollingStone: Bono and Mick trading verses on "Stuck in a Moment...," singing directly at each other in a sweet moment.

atu2: RT @ndmusic: Bono: "This man will make this a special song" pointing at Jagger for "Stuck in a Moment." So true!

atu2: Looked like it to me... RT @dougmiestergen: @atu2 edge is using the explorer for SIMYCGOO in that pic??!!

http://twitpic.com/nmgci

It's over. Tonight's songs:

1. Vertigo
2. Magnificent
3. Because The Night (w/ Bruce Springsteen and Patti Smith)
4. Because The Night (w/ Bruce Springsteen and Patti Smith)
5. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For (w/ Bruce Springsteen)
6. Mysterious Ways (maybe?? w/ Black Eyed Peas)
7. Where Is The Love (w/ Black Eyed Peas)
8. One (w/ Black Eyed Peas)
9. Gimme Shelter (w/ Mick Jagger and Black Eyed Peas)
10. Stuck In A Moment You Can't Get Out Of (w/ Mick Jagger)
11. Beautiful Day

Mysterious Ways and One may or may not have been full songs. They might have just been intro and outro snippets to Where Is The Love.

u2gigs: Yep, that's all. Springsteen did 17 song set inc. encore last night, but it's just ~10 (depending on how you count things!) for U2.

atu2: And it's over. Making matters worse, announcement in press room says U2 will "probably not" talk to media. WTF?!

atu2: And it's over. Making matters worse, announcement in press room says U2 will "probably not" talk to media. WTF?!
U2 probably heard that someone from atu2 got a press credential, so they wanted to avoid the tough questions :lol:

u2gigs: Yep, that's all. Springsteen did 17 song set inc. encore last night, but it's just ~10 (depending on how you count things!) for U2.

Yeah, but Bruce only did 5 originals the rest were the songs of guests or covers. I wonder if they were just using the E Street Band as a convenient backing band to get these other performers into the show.

atu2: Press room is closed. U2 and Mick were the ONLY performers who didn't talk to media. Several reporters quite pissed about it. #rockhall25

Back
Top Bottom