Remember the Trabants - return of more AB songs for Berlin stop

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

subnet

New Yorker
Caught the new 'Remember the Trabants' video on U2.com and came to my own realization they may introduce a few more AB songs into the Berlin set

Let's hope.

Say, maybe EBTTRT, or Zoo Station or The Fly

:drool:

EBTTRT actually could go hand in hand with SUC, as its the same use of the slide 12 string guitar.

Subnet, I'm with you on predicting new songs in Berlin.

To me, U2 has a number of songs that are distinctly "Northern European," or at least "non-mediterranean," so I could see The Fly, Zoo Station, UTEOTW sneaking into the setlists for Berlin, Amsterdam, Dublin, Denmark, and Scandanavia...

...and by the time they get out to Chorzow they'll no doubt be ready for Acrobat...

But in all seriousness, I feel like U2 is going to go in a slightly different direction starting in Berlin. Thus, I'm going to hold off on setlist watching until I arrive for the shows in Amsterdam! :hyper:

Regional setlist :drool:

I'm really hoping/thinking the band pulls off a mini-set for Las Vegas. U2 could see this as an oppurtunity to lay the awful opening night of Pompart from April 1997 to rest by playing a 2-3 songs from Pop. I know its super wishful thinking but U2 needs revenge!!

Regional setlist :drool:

I'm really hoping/thinking the band pulls off a mini-set for Las Vegas. U2 could see this as an oppurtunity to lay the awful opening night of Pompart from April 1997 to rest by playing a 2-3 songs from Pop. I know its super wishful thinking but U2 needs revenge!!

Someone needs to plant this idea in their head. This should be insinuated in any conversation had with the band during a fan meet & greet.

Just any song that has edge playing a real solo

the fly
UTEOTW
Kite (Vertigo version)

I'd even take Bullet if they could make it fresh again.

the fly
UTEOTW
Kite (Vertigo version)

Please, anything but Bullet. :no:

If they play it once on this tour they won't stop.

the fly
UTEOTW
Kite (Vertigo version)

No "Bullet" but those 3 others I'll take. Kite needs to replace WOWY.

ramblin rose, that thought alone is 5% of why I'm going to Vegas. And your right, fans need to just ask the band will some Pop songs (or even Zooropa) meet the Claw? I've told myself a million times, if I meet U2 (especially Bono), I'll thank them for making POP. Its not my favorite album but it took alot of brass to create something like that.

No "Bullet" but those 3 others I'll take. Kite needs to replace WOWY.

ramblin rose, that thought alone is 5% of why I'm going to Vegas. And your right, fans need to just ask the band will some Pop songs (or even Zooropa) meet the Claw? I've told myself a million times, if I meet U2 (especially Bono), I'll thank them for making POP. Its not my favorite album but it took alot of brass to create something like that.

Just make sure you plant the Vegas Popmart tie-in though and I'll do the same. :lol:

Bullet :down:

I'm so sick of hearing that song
Ditto :down:
I was hoping maybe Pride could be retired :crack: too

I was wondering though if we are going to see some oldies but goodies like UTEOTW
The Fly
Bad
Gone
Elevation
And for some reason I was thinking/hoping HMTMKMKM

lol, the despised Elevation now getting referred to as "oldie but goodie". I like the track and wouldn't mind seeing it in the setlist now and again.

i just hope that U2 plays the songs everyone at their home computers want to hear today. they need to start ignoring the crowds at their shows.

i just hope that U2 plays the songs everyone at their home computers want to hear today. they need to start ignoring the crowds at their shows.

So true, how dare they play to those paying 100's to see them.

Back
Top Bottom