Predictions: How much will the set change?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Or they're not playing my favourite song so it sucks.

They are playing my favourite song BTW (TUF) so I can't complain.:wink:

I was listening to Unknown Caller this morning and it occured to me that it would be a great show closer instead of Moment Of Surrender.

Bad is one of those songs that we'd all like to see in the set more, but we can never really worry because it always pops up at some point.

It would be interesting to know if they are still considering "Trying to Throw....." or are working on anything else to throw in there.

For me, seeing that they at least gave the early 80s a slot with I Will Follow works wonders and (almost) makes me forget my criticism of the 360 set list!

I hope IWF stays in the rotation, or maybe they can even do an Electric Co or 2 Hearts for us!!

I was listening to Unknown Caller this morning and it occured to me that it would be a great show closer instead of Moment Of Surrender.

Definately a song that should have stayed in the setlist, but not a great closer, I really don't want to leave with the lines "don't move or say a thing".

Inching closer to the Greatest Hits in Moscow, not saying its there yet but certainly getting closer.

Dropped North Star, Glastonbury, and EBW. Down to 4 Nloth songs, and 1 new one.

Added Pride (takes UF's spot), plus SBS, NYD are back in and they are soundchecking the awful acoustic desire.

Exactly, I'd expect a bit more of that as they play places for the first time, Istanbul (not Constantinople) for example. Frankly if I were a U2 fan finally getting a gig in my country I'd be pretty annoyed if I didn't get SBS, PITNOL, NYD, etc.

Back
Top Bottom