Pat on the Back to the Boys...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Moser

Refugee
For bringing back some memorable classics like Ultraviolet, Electrical Storm, and The Unforgettable Fire.

We have all been dreaming of hearing these songs again, and I think they have noticed. I like to believe these songs are a tribute to Interference itself, like in a way of giving thanks.

So I would I like to extend my thanks to the band for keeping up the great work as usual. The songs are great. The setlists are wonderful. We love you. Keep it up!

:up:

Hear, hear.

I feel a little guilty for attacking the setlist at points during the end of the first leg... the standard setlist is really good, the "second-day" setlist is fucking awesome, and I'm excited beyond belief for Chicago 1.

No doubt about it. :up:

Who would've thought they'd bring back/debut these 3 songs? Nobody did, the power of surprise. Yet we still have people that haven't yet seen the shows and are bitching about the setlist.

For bringing back some memorable classics like Ultraviolet, Electrical Storm, and The Unforgettable Fire.

We have all been dreaming of hearing these songs again, and I think they have noticed. I like to believe these songs are a tribute to Interference itself, like in a way of giving thanks.

So I would I like to extend my thanks to the band for keeping up the great work as usual. The songs are great. The setlists are wonderful. We love you. Keep it up!

I agree.

It's hard to imagine that U2 is doing concerts without The Fly, Mysterious Ways (for the most part), Until The End Of The World (for the most part), New Years Day (for the most part), Bullet The Blue Sky and I Will Follow. For better or worse, nobody can say they haven't dropped the warhorses, except for One, Pride, and SBS which will likely stay forever. The songs they've added to the rotation are amazing selections- Ultraviolet, In A Little While, Stuck In A Moment, Bad, The Unforgettable Fire, Electrical Storm, Walk On... :drool:

Men, since you apparently are reading this: Please drop WOWY, it kinda sucks "as of late". The rest is good :up:

I normally don't like to complain about these sorts of things but I have to agree with WOWY - it really does sound atrocious now. I understand that it's a fan favourite but either show it more respect then or don't play it at all.

UV and TUF are very welcome additions but they didn't play ES enough and I hardly think adding Stuck and Walk On to the rotation is worthy of a fanfare. It's a step in the right direction, absolutely but two cheers instead of three.

POP POP POP POP POP POP POP Muzik....

That's the only thing im missing. But yes it's a great they are playing songs like UV, TUF again they sound great. Now we need Electrical Storm as a regular on the setlist as well!

:up: Not only brining back songs like UV and UF but daring to remix something that would be deemed an average song (Crazy) into something that is completely Bitchin live! :rockon:

Sitting listening to it on a PC and moaning just how bad it is makes me laugh, wait til people see it and hear it, THEN decide if it is that shit! :sexywink:

Yep, those three are easily the highlights of the tour. The biggest surprise (Your Blue Room :drool:) is imminent. And let's hope they'll grow balls to finally play Drowning Man.

I'm just gladthat after years of waiting I finally got to see my heros play not once, not twice, but 3 times this summer!! It has helped to make 2009 so far absolutely the best year of my life! All I can say is - please come back soon to the UK!

And to everyone in the US and elsewhere who has yet to see the show - really just gulp the whole experience down cos its totally amazing! :D:D

Back
Top Bottom