Omfg ebttrt!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
See it's the lack of things like this that held 360 back, I thought all along they should have been reworking classics for use with the Claw. WOWY is screaming for new life, a new BTBS arrangement, etc, hell as transcendant as it still is Streets hasn't had anything new since PopMart.

I know i am way too late to reply in this thread. But i could not resist to see my name on the thread about the grandest opener of U2360 tour.:wink::wink::wink:

See it's the lack of things like this that held 360 back, I thought all along they should have been reworking classics for use with the Claw. WOWY is screaming for new life, a new BTBS arrangement, etc, hell as transcendant as it still is Streets hasn't had anything new since PopMart.

Yes! They can keep the setlist of hits for all I care but at least rejuvenate your old staples! It pleases both hardcore fans and those who only know the warhorses. And im sure it inspires new meaning for the band too.
win. win. win all around.

i really like the spaceship shutter effect on the screen they have at the start - i think it works really well! also like this new spoken countdown after the Bowie on the latest Sao Paulo opening - reckon they need to time the new spoken countdown with the spaceship shutter shutting and spinning off with "lift off" though because it seems a little odd to have the spaceship flying away and then hearing "lift off" afterwards... i think it would be a sweet touch if they timed it right...

yeah, yeah, way late..........

lost my Net at home so not as
easy to be here
while I don't quite like the funky style they put into
EBTTRT... there's enough of the other stuff- the general melody and Edge's incredible guitar to STILL make me :drool::drool:

as for Zooropa.... the fact that I couldn't afford to see the later Zooropa shows....

and fell absolutely in love with song Zoorpa as it was played on the radio ( i didn't have the $ for the recording either)...

Meant/means I never heard it live (if they ever played it live) so I was even more floored to hear it!
The melody, edge's guitar, B's singing etc

so :yippie: for BOTH

As EBTTRT is in my top 5 U2 songs and in my top all time R&R songs
and Zooropa is in my top 10 U2 songs and in top 10 or 15 of my all-time fave R&R songs so ...

fuck yeah. sooo exciting! :hyper:

I will be extremely disappointed I don't get to hear them both this summer.

Back
Top Bottom