Moment of Surrender & streets

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mackemlad

The Fly
I will be amazed if Moment Of Surrender is not played before streets.
It has the same organ chord progression as the streets intro and would blend perfectly

Well I suppose anything will be perfect compared to the lame Pride Streets combo from the Vertigo tour.

I would rather not hear them Play Streets at all than listen to that again.

Heres hoping :D

Unknown Caller --> Streets would work spectacularly.

Plus at the moment I'm not convinced the band will actually play MOS live. I hope they prove me wrong.

I'll be really suprised if MOS isn't played live. The boys know when they have a good one and this one is an awesome track. I think it has about a 33% chance of being the Streets pre-song/lead track. Unknown caller would also be great.

I'm hoping U2 play MOS as well...

But I don't think they are the same chord progression, I think one is Am and the other D if I'm not mistaken...

I don't know why they shouldn't play MOS live. They can make an extended 20 minutes version of this song to end the show. I think we will hear most of the new songs live including MOS. The song means a lot to U2.

Given that MOS is such a single-take studio moment, I'm just not confident they'll try to replicate it.

I don't think they can replicate this song live. It's too long, I bet they don't wanna risk having over half the audience being bored out of their skull and leave to get a beer/take a piss.

I'd like that UC-Streets sequence though. :hmm:

Who says its gonna be segued from something into Streets? We've all got too used to that senario in recent tours. I would love to see it stand on its own again at the start of the encore. :up:

It'll be Unknown Caller into Streets. Wait and see...

That sounds like an interesting one. :hmm: I'd like to see that happen!

I too think the encore slot is for COBL. But I wouldn't object having Streets in the 1st encore and COBL in the second, but bring Streets back the JT way with the red background.

Back
Top Bottom